Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The **new** Irc

nice....hopefully this will be our new home...TO STAY !!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by SuperJude™@27 February 2003 - 13:42

Thank you 4731571 and Yusuke for being adamant about that.

-SJ™
    I know you ment to include me in that. So..... your welcome

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    p2pchat sucks ass
    encrypted ips grrrrr
    wont see me there for sure
    latah

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Poster
    well... you didnt have to wait for my go ahead on anything...

i dont control anything i merely ry to do good stuff for the community thx for the suppt....

you wont see me in the p2p room..
    <span style='color:red'>Eagle one, this is God in position.</span>

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Why do you need to not have the IPs encrypted ?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    What the hell is so fucking wrong with p2pchat?

So what prowl, you can&#39;t get other peopls IP number, explain to me why that&#39;s so bad.

We have supported you Romeo, Van, Tommy, whatever you are calling yourself this week. We all wanted to move to p2pchat, and you didn&#39;t listen to us, seems like you weren&#39;t supporting us, not the other way around.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by xeroxed@27 February 2003 - 15:03
    What the hell is so fucking wrong with p2pchat?

So what prowl, you can&#39;t get other peopls IP number, explain to me why that&#39;s so bad.

We have supported you Romeo, Van, Tommy, whatever you are calling yourself this week. We all wanted to move to p2pchat, and you didn&#39;t listen to us, seems like you weren&#39;t supporting us, not the other way around.
    your right xeroxed absolutly
    its not so bad
    even if it was, your uneducated opinion on such matters still counts too strongly for me to successfully protest
    if the kids wanna be on that server, thats wonderful
    but i dont have to engage., and i wont, specially after u tried to ban me.
    and tommy, they are saying u wont be back because you cant have channel founder.
    ive gotten along with everyone so well in chat...
    i enjoyed my time helping everyone and contributing to the scene, and i wish u all the best in the future.
    i support u all and u know it, no matter what sh|t for brains here says, full member or not.
    as for me, im geting too old to care about this childish stuff.
    maybe you were right yusuke, i expressed my opinion and got bannd for it...
    go figure.
    im sure xeroxd here will try to rile me further in this thread and elsewhere...
    but i will not be persuaded to sink to his level.
    if you want to make me out to be malicious so be it.
    but those in chat who Knew me knew otherwise.
    why dont u ask them if your so convinced.
    i really hate this sort of debate...it feels very futile. its not like any of this stuff matters.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    You still havn&#39;t said why it is so important to not have the IPs encrypted.

Please tell us so we then will know.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Wow, did you like miss the convo. They, those kids as you now call them, told me to ban you. I could of cared less, so what, you can&#39;t do your "forensic investigation", that&#39;s what you called it right?

I&#39;m sorry you feel the need to be able to do portscans and nuke and whatever the fuck else you brought up. That&#39;s not what the room is ment for, it&#39;s for chating. So sorry you don&#39;t have the option to be malicous, even if you arn&#39;t going to be, it seems to me the whole reason you left was becuae you can&#39;t now. If you&#39;d like to explain to the other users why you want to have our IP&#39;s so readily available, then please do, but don&#39;t attribute your bad intentions to my lack of knowledge in some cheap attempt to make it look like you mean no harm.

Please don&#39;t make it look like I&#39;m the only one that was argueing, they all wanted to know why you wanted our ip so bad. Would you like me to go get the logs that show them saying that. Just becuase I was the one asking the why doesn&#39;t mean I take all the blame.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    SideSwiped's Avatar LB 3880
    @Prowl

As I recall, we were all pretty much asking, why, but since you saw fit not to tell us exactly why, how can we understand? You say you will not partake of the childishness, but, you have proven that you are both fault and victim of it.

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, and it's gone.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast