Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Chemists Here? Know One?please Come On In!

neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    look in the yellow pages under attorney or patent attoreny

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    SciManAl's Avatar Hardware guy
    thanks i also came to a lightbulb, can i not with a working product get a patent pending and get investors...??? that would work wouldn't it? and save my wallet... (that stil means i need some significant investment...)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    also is there way to dockument that i have the idea.. so that if it comes down to a who thought of it first that i can have proof??

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Forget the patent attorney for now AL.
    What you need first is a patent search to see if there is already a patent that covers your concept.
    If not, then you can explore the idea with an attorney, but it is VERY expensive and time consuming.
    You need to file a temporary app in several different countries so your idea doesn't get pirated before you can receive a real patent.
    You will need several thousand dollars just to file the necessary applications, which require very specific drawings and a model.
    My father and I have 4 patents on welding equipment so I have first hand experience with the process.
    Chances are you will never see a penny.

Good luck.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    the patent is your best bet but be careful with getting funding. Do you remebr the disposable cell which was suppose to hit the market well read this Story
    so be careful also this board might count as doumentation. Print what you wrote out and try to find a program that will print the time on it and it is a program that you cant alter so it can hold legal scrutiny. MS word date proably wont work.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    WHOA im in the making of future this thread might get FAMOUS and be posted aLL over the WORLD

i feel so special! im the making of history or is it future SAME THING!

go for it

i hope it gets patented so this thread gets famous...

and one more thing can we *cough cough* I cough** work in ur factory or office or w/e? B)

My Blog
    I'm still here.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    lol

WHOA im in the making of future  this thread might get FAMOUS and be posted aLL over the WORLD   
    it very well could be... i am getting my prototype ready for full rqnge testing.. i think it could sopark investors eyes to see 5 blowtorches blowing on hot plates and to see a probe measure 10 degrees centigrade or less... thanks for your support... i am currently looking into a no risk talk with an atourny that is also an engineer who can check for these things... but hanks guys you have helped soooooooooo much!!!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    hmm, im thinking free coolers to the first 2 people that replied to this and clocker, nice encouraging advice... lol, but i did see a comercial yesterday that asked me if i had any ideas for new invetions, they said they send me a free kit to get my patent going, ill write down the number next time i see it

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Originally posted by SciManAl@5 January 2004 - 21:47
    lol

WHOA im in the making of future this thread might get FAMOUS and be posted aLL over the WORLD
    it very well could be... i am getting my prototype ready for full rqnge testing.. i think it could sopark investors eyes to see 5 blowtorches blowing on hot plates and to see a probe measure 10 degrees centigrade or less... thanks for your support... i am currently looking into a no risk talk with an atourny that is also an engineer who can check for these things... but hanks guys you have helped soooooooooo much!!!
    just make sure the attorney is a good one if it has real potential you dont want to go cheap and get screwed.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    hmm, im thinking free coolers to the first 2 people that replied to this and clocker, nice encouraging advice... lol, but i did see a comercial yesterday that asked me if i had any ideas for new invetions, they said they send me a free kit to get my patent going, ill write down the number next time i see it
    that is what i am using!! they offer no risk consultation with patent autournies... i am currently prepairing several essays to state the purpose who it works etc... i will try to get them dated with a program.. or at the very least get some signitures with dates on them (or what program has such a unchangeable date??

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast