Thread: Ips?

I know theres a few programs that automatically do this for you, but I've already got a firewall. I'm curious if anyone has a list of definite ips that should be blocked because I already know a couple people in my dorm that have been caught. Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    There is no such list. If you are going to share, you take the risk of getting caught. This happens very, very rarely, but it does happen.--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    There is a list, go here:-

Ip Addresses to be blocked

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Try searching for PeerGuardian. I have seen a couple of posts on this subject recently.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Uh, I see a list of IP addresses, that may or may not belong to the gov't, RIAA, etc. I really don't see how blocking them will stop you from getting caught. If the port is open to allow kazaa to share data, then you are sharing with anyone on the network.--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    This is a simple one.....if you share....you are in the line of fire....It the risk we all accept....

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    you have a point jibbler though we have to take steps to ensure our safetly in number of reasons. I dont believe i need to list them because what we share and we download is enough reason.

"If the port is open to allow kazaa to share data, then you are sharing with anyone on the network.--"

ever wonder if you did block the ip...maybe it then wouldn't have access to connect to your port? or even better they wouldn't be able to download or upload from you. because they will be blocked. Though their are million ips out there, and we can't block them all. But we can't just make it easy on them? we have to fight back, we can't let them run our lives and snoop around our files. I share, and love to share and i will fight back by blocking the badips and keep updating it. B)

cheers

On a special note, i have another huge list i need to rebuild it first to share it... i think its too big lol