Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homer Vs Peter

I'd say Homer by himself would kick peter's ass cuz hes juss a classic, but peter's whole family would win, there a bunch of funny sarcastic asses.

BTW: i dunno how u could not know who peter is but hes the guy from family guy.... (DAD)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    I've Never Seen Family Guy How About You Throw In Dr. Zoidberg And Bender From Futurama Though B)

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by stupidguy@5 January 2004 - 01:43
    I've Never Seen Family Guy How About You Throw In Dr. Zoidberg And Bender From Futurama Though B)
    if you havent seen family guy yet I would suggest you should it's very funny, especialy the talking baby

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Well in a fight I think Homer would have the advantage as in the episode that he fought Drederick Tatum he could take all sorts of punishment without being knocked out.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    i would have to agree... peter&#39;s family would defenitely kick ass.. i mean they have a talking dog and baby..
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Peter is pretty funny, but Homer would kick his ass when it comes to making people laugh. And Dr. Zoidberg is just hilarious&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@5 January 2004 - 01:48
    Peter is pretty funny, but Homer would kick his ass when it comes to making people laugh. And Dr. Zoidberg is just hilarious&#33;

HAHAHA, FUTURAMA, thats fuckin funny too, o man stupid fox they had to cancel

yeh, homer could take a shit load of damage

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    WOX's Avatar L.A VAMPIRE HERO
    I can&#39;t decide who is the stupiest of all but the funniest guy is homer and futurama it&#39;s just good enough to family guy or the simpsons but they are also good

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by k&#045;liteuserintheworld+5 January 2004 - 01:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (k-liteuserintheworld @ 5 January 2004 - 01:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-stupidguy@5 January 2004 - 01:43
    I&#39;ve Never Seen Family Guy How About You Throw In Dr. Zoidberg And Bender From Futurama Though B)
    if you havent seen family guy yet I would suggest you should it&#39;s very funny, especialy the talking baby [/b][/quote]
    I Might Download Some Episodes B)

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    screw that, buy the dvd&#39;s if u have money, as for me, download, cuz ..... um... i got no money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast