Thread: Vcd Quality

I've seen a few peps post stuff about vcdquality.com, I checked it out but cant figure out how to DL from there, how does it work?
    D

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    ur such a noob. lol. u don't dl anything from there. it's just a site where ppl annonce their releases

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    lol .you cant download from their its just a site to tell you when a telesync movie came out on the internet or other p2p programs. it gives you pic of the movies to see if you want to dl the movie

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    You can't download from there.

It's just a very reliable and active list of what's available.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Oh! That really does make me look like a noobThanks for the info, Now I think I'll try to dl from a cereal box

D

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Draconos@6 January 2004 - 01:24
    Oh! That really does make me look like a noobThanks for the info, Now I think I'll try to dl from a cereal box

D
    wat brand of ceral will let u dl movies? i want some too! lol. u dl the movies on vcdqualty using IRC or BT. look around the forum if u think i'm speaking gibberish

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+6 January 2004 - 06:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 6 January 2004 - 06:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Draconos@6 January 2004 - 01:24
    Oh&#33; That really does make me look like a noobThanks for the info, Now I think I&#39;ll try to dl from a cereal box

D
    wat brand of ceral will let u dl movies? i want some too&#33; lol. u dl the movies on vcdqualty using IRC or BT. look around the forum if u think i&#39;m speaking gibberish [/b][/quote]
    Kelloggs Special K-Lite.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by chalice+6 January 2004 - 01:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalice @ 6 January 2004 - 01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@6 January 2004 - 06:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-Draconos
    @6 January 2004 - 01:24
    Oh&#33; That really does make me look like a noobThanks for the info, Now I think I&#39;ll try to dl from a cereal box

D

wat brand of ceral will let u dl movies? i want some too&#33; lol. u dl the movies on vcdqualty using IRC or BT. look around the forum if u think i&#39;m speaking gibberish
    Kelloggs Special K-Lite. [/b][/quote]
    lol&#33; i think that&#39;s a real ceral. lol.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    muchspl2
    well don&#39;t now about you n00bs but vcdquality links to ircspy and newsbin to do searches
    irc and news groups are always the first to get anything, bt/kazaa & emule are the sloppy seconds

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired

I guess no one pays attention to that little message at the bottom any more.

Wtf Cheerleader Ninjas?