Thread: About Clean Kmd...

mp3sister
    So, I tried this "new" programme called Clean KMD...it didn't give me more files when I made a search, there weren't more people on-line and the opening contained pub 4 terminator 3...no problems (so I thought) as I still had my old kazaalite version...but what the heck... everytime when I tried to launch it the Clean KMD appeared an kazaalite staid dead untill I removed every kazaaversion and rebooted and reinstalled it.
    Clean KMD is not worth the trouble as it doesn't give u anything more then kazaalite at this moment.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    You cannot have multiple Kazaa variants installed at the same time. That applies for ALL versions out there.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Error403@6 January 2004 - 19:43
    You cannot have multiple Kazaa variants installed at the same time. That applies for ALL versions out there.
    Yeah, that is sad sad sad...

Because I tried once to install two different Kazaa versions so I would be
    able to search in one version the shared files of the other ...

No, you have to reinstall K++ again... first deinstall KMD Clean.

Error: I have currently 2.4.3 K++, can you tell me how I can update to Clean KMD?
    I heard of an updater... But I will probably stay at 2.4.3

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I have noticed the same issue, but didn't find it a problem. KL works, Cleank KMD works. What is the problem?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    i have clean KMD 244 and clean KMD 260 both installed and both are completly seperate, they did install to differnet folders??? B)
    both work fine and show the same amout of users online
    Jason

Click it, just one click, click it I know ya want to
    http://www.supportcave.com/