Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fake Files

hi i was just wondering if there is a way to make ppl verify that there files are actually wat they say they r before they r shared because i am sick of downloading a 500mb file to realize it does not work or is some other thing i didnt want and i am sure alot of ppl are with that one and if u r a person who shares fake files just stop it it is annoyin for everyone

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Welcome to the Forum SPLIT

Yes it does suck and it is really annoying for those with a slower bandwidth.

People do it, to raise there Participation Level on Kazaa, or just for a Laugh.

Why dont you preview them if they are movies with Kazaa Preview Extractor.

Or another idea would be to get your programs and films and games from Here

Using Sig2Dat.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    oh ok then well i look there but some of the games dont get found if u no any other good places to get games from that would be awesome i would greatly apreciate if any one could for me hey

SPLIT

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    If your after Games of all sorts from Arcade to computer's go Here

And download an Emulater.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    How does one get the sig2dat from the website? I've read the instructions, which says that one needs sig2dat to use the links, then goes into a discription of what sig2dat is....but dosen't tell me how to get the links I says something about "desktop verified", but I don't know where that is?

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    If you go Here it will tell you how to use it

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Ok.... The link you provided shows me how to install kazaa. The section on sig2dat shows how make a hash... What I'm asking is, where are (how do I get) the hashes from the website you provided. I've tried the links but it takes me back to the main-page and the "read instructions".

Sig2Dat is a plugin for Kazaa that allows you to download files through Kazaa based on links you click. The links contain signatures for these verified files. When you click a link in DesktopVerified, Sig2Dat catches that click and writes this info into Kazaa, allowing you to download that particular file. You don't need to search Kazaa for the file, simply open Kazaa and the file will be in your download queue. The file will not appear in Kazaa if Kazaa is already running. Keep Kazaa closed until you're done clicking links.
    Tells me what it is "supposed" to do, but I can't get it...to do it..

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    No Offence

This should explain better
    Sig2Dat Help

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    I must be an idiot, because I still cant get it to work I read "page 3" of the link that was provided. Looked at the Verified Downloads webpage, but they do not use this feature. It says that sig2dat catches the link, then when K-Lite is started, the files will be there in traffic...no joy oh well, guess I'll have to use the good ole fashioned way..."search"

BTW that Verified Downloads site looks to be nothing more than click, click, click we're #1 on a warz poll, click, click, get no where...

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I had a similar problem and then I went to "Verifieds" and joined FAST TRACK CENTRAL. Now you click and the file is there once you bring up kazaa.

If kazaa is running the file will not appear until you close out and come back in. A lot simplar than copying files or draging them into the sig2dat window.

Good Luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast