Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Why Are There Lots Of People Comin On Here

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    us celebs usually are famous for fake boobs or lips or something .... sounds like our jordan !
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #42
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by Mad Cat+6 January 2004 - 17:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mad Cat @ 6 January 2004 - 17:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@6 January 2004 - 19:45
    you UK bums are the most unoriginal people I have ever seen on any board, ever. EVER&#33;

p.s most aren&#39;t even considered celebrates in the states
    There are too many American celebreties to count [/b][/quote]
    yes
    but the point of the thread is all these unimaginable people that can&#39;t come up with a SN with out riding the skirt tails of some crappy UK program, plus you don&#39;t see a american celebrity bandwagon
    its ridicules and I feel its mostly AE&#39;s of established members that are doing this to get a rise out of people cause I can&#39;t see that big of a influx of dumb ass&#39;s
    hope you see I don&#39;t have anything against UK or its "programing" nor its people

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2+6 January 2004 - 23:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 6 January 2004 - 23:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mad Cat@6 January 2004 - 17:04
    <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2
    @6 January 2004 - 19:45
    you UK bums are the most unoriginal people I have ever seen on any board, ever. EVER&#33;

p.s most aren&#39;t even considered celebrates in the states

There are too many American celebreties to count
    yes
    but the point of the thread is all these unimaginable people that can&#39;t come up with a SN with out riding the skirt tails of some crappy UK program, plus you don&#39;t see a american celebrity bandwagon
    its ridicules and I feel its mostly AE&#39;s of established members that are doing this to get a rise out of people cause I can&#39;t see that big of a influx of dumb ass&#39;s
    hope you see I don&#39;t have anything against UK or its "programing" nor its people [/b][/quote]
    But ALL the pop idol characters and other UK celebs WERE established members...I can&#39;t be bothered to find the list of who was who but it&#39;s around...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345