Thread: Upgrading Without Loss Of Actual Downloads?

I'm using Kazaalite 2.4.1. and would like to upgrade to clean KMD244, but i've got a few big (and very slow but already halfway) downloads going that I don't want to loose.

Would it be possible to 'take these downloads with me' to the newer/better version?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Yes. Just move the .dat files to a temporary location. Then move them back after installing another version. It is best to use the same shared folder location.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    muchspl2
    you should have been useing 2.4.3

4. File Sharing   -   #4

Why is that so?

By the way, in the meantime i tried upgrading and my downloads are with me (great ! )

but still like to know why i should use the other one??????

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella
    Think much means you should have already been using 2.4.3 as 2.4.1 was a bit out of date. Although some do suggest sticking with 2.4.3 as it was the last official build.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Hello!

There is virtually no difference between 2.4.1 and 2.4.3 it is just some buggfixes. It is mostly unneccessary to upgrade between those 2. If I where you I would not upgrade at all at the present because soon a better build with more changes from 2.4.3 will come up!. So just stick to 2.4.3 for a while it is very good!.

Sincerely Joakim Agren!