Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Striptease Shows

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Skweeky@6 January 2004 - 18:14
    Last time I stripped was on New Years eve. 150 people watching, including me family. And yes, I was completely naked
    me too!!! but 2 new yrs ago

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    It is estimated that the average "erotic dancer" in the UK earns somewhere between £50,000 - £100,000 per year. They pay little or no tax on this. So that would be the equivalent of someone who actually pays taxes earning around £75,000 - £150,000 per year.

More power to them I say, if they can earn that sort of money, for what is basically harmless fun and set themselves up for life, then who is taking advantage of whom.

I have never visited a strip club, lap dancing bar or whatever, but I have absolutely no problem with anyone who wants to. As long as everyone involved is doing what they want and not hurting anyone else.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@6 January 2004 - 23:02
    It is estimated that the average "erotic dancer" in the UK earns somewhere between £50,000 - £100,000 per year. They pay little or no tax on this. So that would be the equivalent of someone who actually pays taxes earning around £75,000 - £150,000 per year.

More power to them I say, if they can earn that sort of money, for what is basically harmless fun and set themselves up for life, then who is taking advantage of whom.

I have never visited a strip club, lap dancing bar or whatever, but I have absolutely no problem with anyone who wants to. As long as everyone involved is doing what they want and not hurting anyone else.
    Ya gotta love that man!!!

Lp9
    You may Grass me anytime!!!!!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    hmm... stripshows? i dont mind um. i havent been to a club but ive seen a private dancer. you'll love this...

my mom ordered a stripper for my grandmother's birthday (#66). he was dressed like a cop and put handcuffs on her and the whole deal.

theres nothing like watchin your grandmother try to sneak a peek in the g-string.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by ivy@7 January 2004 - 00:14

theres nothing like watchin your grandmother try to sneak a peek in the g-string.
    And let us give praise to all that is sacred, for that one small mercy, in an otherwise harsh and unforgiving world.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ivy@7 January 2004 - 00:14
    hmm... stripshows? i dont mind um. i havent been to a club but ive seen a private dancer. you'll love this...

my mom ordered a stripper for my grandmother's birthday (#66). he was dressed like a cop and put handcuffs on her and the whole deal.

wow - that is so ........ nice - and why not i say? B)

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Still not as good as ur mum joining u in a striptease

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    well... maybe i shouldnt mention how my mom used to flash my brother's friends and ask um if she has what it takes to be a stripper.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    @Skweeky & ivy - an interesting but serious question has just been scratched from the surface - what if a guy had done the same thing??

Peace
    UKMan

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    whats that? peeks down a dude's g-string? or... flashes his chest and his brother's friends? hmm...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast