Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C&c Generals

Poster
    actually, I rarely have a problem with corrupted ISO's and the like off kazaa, and when there is one, CDmage fixes it most of the time (only ONE instance I have found where it couldn't, and it seems it didn't matter much, since I went through and beat the game already, hehe)

I also have emule too, lol, but for some reason I can never download very fast on that, and its always like

Upload to Download Ration : 50.4:1

Sucks, lol

But if you are really really having trouble with getting working ISO's, I may be able to help you out and send it over somehow....but, being on DSL, I would hope you could figure it out before it comes to that =)

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    if it's says sharereactor in the name get that game!
    sharereactor only offers real games, no fakes! it's somewhere out there on kazaa, i'm sharing it.

Greetz,
    KraZaka

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    Yeah i also have trouble with downloading... but not with music... and yes it doesn't go as fast as first... but hé... kazaa is getting more users and that makes it slower... and maybe there can come something like a file remover... so you can delete fake files from kazaa or rename renamed files... tho i hate people who are trying to kill kazaa with bugging users with fake files and stuff...

I LOVE KAZAA LITE!!!

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Vinkhuizen, Groningen, Nederland (the Netherlands)
    you say sharereactor... true... but also try for myth files... there also cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12