Thread: Is Irc Safe?

Loaded
    From Riaa and people like Bay Tsp and Media Defender pinging your ip to see what your downloading. It seem to me like it is becase your downloading from only 1 server instead of many. Is it safer?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    no. nothing safes in this world.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    *exception: Little Debbie snack cakes

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Sparsely@7 January 2004 - 06:41
    *exception: Little Debbie snack cakes
    no not even that

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    es5 is the only truley safe program especially with its new pxp release

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Lakers7326@7 January 2004 - 22:10
    es5 is the only truley safe program especially with its new pxp release
    hahahaha!

shouldn't that be in the funny section?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    ru kidding thier new program is pretty mcuh bullet proof... ip spoofing-- hey can sramble the sourcecode through all the nodes-- multi source-- stealth

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Lakers7326@7 January 2004 - 22:16
    ru kidding thier new program is pretty mcuh bullet proof... ip spoofing-- hey can sramble the sourcecode through all the nodes-- multi source-- stealth

stop, you&#39;re killing me here
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    hmmmmmm. eartthstation5 has no users has no files has no board has no good interface . i think ill stick with mirc

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    you gotta use thier forums man... if you post a request for a file-- anyone will get it for you... its more of a community than jsut a filesharing program... theyll put it on an ftp for you or find an ftp... if you really want it theyll put it on es5 so taht your search will pick. All you need to do is post a request. There are actaully quit a bit of files that dont show up on the first search and it forces people to share at faster speeds. If you cant find a file its becasue you dont knwo how to use the program. You are pretty much garanteed a virus free-- good copy within reason of whatever you want.

i agree mirc is fast but its also a pain int he ass and sometimes is not worth it in any respect.

just because random nut had some issues with the program, and needed to find a little self updating script and call it melicious doesnt make it a bad program.

dont get me wrong im one of the original kazaa lite users fromt he begining. If you were to examine the structure of both programs you would notice how very open you are with any sharmen client--- more than you may have though. The same goes for mirc