Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Internet Explorer Is Shit

Poster
    can ya'll help me recommend a good browser option other than IE. thanks1
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    mozilla firebird is great give it a try.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    the best one is MyIE2. all the cool ppl use it. lol. no really. it has all the features of opera and firebird and so on, and it's built on the IE core, so all sites will work with it. i've used it for a few months now, and no probs at all

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Mozilla is good...but it uses up too much resources on my computer
    Opera is another "Tabbed" browser which is really good as well

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@6 January 2004 - 22:18
    the best one is MyIE2. all the cool ppl use it. lol. no really. it has all the features of opera and firebird and so on, and it's built on the IE core, so all sites will work with it. i've used it for a few months now, and no probs at all
    Ya, I use myIE2 also. The one complaint I have with it is that it doesn't support unicode

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@6 January 2004 - 21:18
    Second that.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    h1
    Amen. Firebird owns. Especially with the TBExtensions, AdBlock, and Nuke plugins.

Did I mention Windows sucks too?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by haxor41789@6 January 2004 - 22:28
    Amen. Firebird owns. Especially with the TBExtensions, AdBlock, and Nuke plugins.

Did I mention Windows sucks too?
    Have you tried MyIE2? I used to use Firebird but recently started using MyIE2. Turns out it is quite excellent. The plugins with it are a programmers dream come true in a browser
    I like Firebird as well but because most sites are built for IE, and being a webdeveloper/programmer myself I prefer MYIE2 being built on IE&#39;s rendering engine.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I really like Opera.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I use MYIE2.
    Opera wasn&#39;t to my style... kind of weird to me, but I heard it&#39;s good, secure, blah blah blah. I wouldn&#39;t pay for it.
    Mozilla, I think is good on Linux, but there are better on Windows. It has tabs and is pretty fast, and secure, though.
    Firebird is fast, but it doesn&#39;t nearly have as many features as MYIE2.
    MyIE2 is fast, not bloated, supports soem good plug-ins, has tons of featues including a pop-up blocker, but so do many other browsers, but it&#39;s better to just edit the HOSTS file. HOSTS file info

In the long run... it&#39;s up to you. Just check them all out.

MYIE2
    Mozilla and Firebird
    Avant Browser I know nothing about Avant Browser
    Opera It has an ad banner if you don&#39;t pay, I believe

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast