Thread: Ok Heres The Question

everytime i click right to download,on search sometimes the things im searching for dont show up?is the site having problems again?
    why arent my downloads downloading? :helpsmile:
    I PU SOME THING LIKE GUNDAM OR MACROSS AND ALOT OF STUFF COMES AND THE NEXT TIME NUTHIN?WELL SOME DAYS LATER NUTHIN IS FOUND?
    SOME DAYS IT WORKS AND OTHERS IT'S DOWN?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    this site doesnt have nothing to do with the operation of kazaa lite
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    I didn't understand your question fully so my answers might be wrong.

Anyway, to start a download you ahve to click an entry in the search window twice fast.

Search problems seems to be lack of files in yours SuperNode range. To fix that in K-Lite window click File->Jump SuperNode or just File->Disconnect and then File->Connect.

And when you mention a site, do you mean a hash for download ?

If yes, click it then start this download and occasionaly jump SuperNodes. Also remamber to enable the Accelerator. To do so in Traffic view right-click a download and then Accelerator->Enable.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    not getting anywhere here when i search i go to search mode on my kazaa lite for anything it starts blinking.it does this every so often,and i get nothing im searching for?it says search finished without result,anyone else know why im not getting the things im searching for?

it was working before and i got alot of search's found the last time,but now it's not doing anything.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Which version of K-Lite d'you have ? Go here What is the best version ? Where to download ? and if you don't have 2.4.3 or up download and install.

The screen blinks when K-Lite can't find anything. Also enable the Auto Search More and set it to No Limit.