Thread: Problem With Dx:iw

I recently dloaded the Rawkins version of deus ex invisible war , successfully burnt it onto cd , installed , patched , updated my nvidia drivers and still all i get when i double clik on the shortcut of the game is this neverending blank screen!
    has any1 encountered the same sort of problem or atleast know a possible solution..please i really wanna play this game.

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    Try getting the patch from the DX:IW site. The game had problems with some Ati cards and a Bloom graphical option, nevermind hundreds of other bugs. The patch from the site fixes a load. You can use the same crack for this new patch.

3. Games   -   #3
    already dloaded the patch but no difference .....and what crack ?
    either way thanx for the quick reply

4. Games   -   #4
    Lick My Lovepump
    Well if you downloaded the game then you should have had to copy a .exe from a Crack folder on the CD. This bypasses the anti-copying protection so you can play the game.

5. Games   -   #5
    i figure that Rawkins (distributor) of the game probably made a ratio 1:1 copy through alcohol 120% and shared the iso of the game on the internet for that a crack really isnt needed.
    or is it?

6. Games   -   #6
    Lick My Lovepump
    Look on the CDs for a crack folder. You never know. You may be right. Worth a try though, eh?

7. Games   -   #7
    NOPE no crack in cd
    neways thnx Mad cat for the help

8. Games   -   #8
    Well... the composer of the game might have been forgetfull as he was puttin the final release together and might have forgot to in clude it.

Try www.gamecopyworld.com or do a search on the net to see if there is one out there.