Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firewalled

how do i set the firewall on overnet lite so it doesnt interfere with the downloads and where do i set it, because it been downloadin really slow
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    are you behind a router dumba** ? and if yes what router do you have?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    when i put test it says that it might behind a stealth firewall, and i dont know if im behind a router

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    a router is like a modem but a router is for the use of one or more computers ,whats the name of the modem/or router ?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    the router is a d-link and the modem is motorola

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    alright go to your homepage of your router and forward your ports to overnet-lite

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    how do i forward the ports

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    the only thing i dont understand is where to foward the ports to i know its d-link but i dont know where to got to foward them at i went to the website homepage but it doesnt say

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    man your so dumb just go to your router

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    i am seriosly fucking lost, i clicked on that link then searched for mine (d-link) but it came up with nothing, then i clicked the link that said homeportal and it led me to no where, and then i clicked the bottom link and it goes to 2wire or somthin. i dont have that. i must be missing something somewhere this sucks ive been downloadin a movie for about 3 days now i only have 12% of it and theres 20 fuckin sources.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast