Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Has anyone seen it? It's even shitter than big brother

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

2. Lounge   -   #2
    NO - and damn you for lookling

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    but but but but channel 4 is the only channel i can get a decent reception on on my telly in my room (indoor aerial)

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #4
    MNO - excuse - you knew what uit was you entered it freewilingkly adn you indulged int the acticvities offerd - case closed (or at leasr would be if my typing was less drunk)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@8 January 2004 - 01:34
    MNO - excuse - you knew what uit was you entered it freewilingkly adn you indulged int the acticvities offerd - case closed (or at leasr would be if my typing was less drunk)
    No need to be drinking any more, people. Just come on here and type like an immigrant from south america

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by noname12+8 January 2004 - 00:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 8 January 2004 - 00:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@8 January 2004 - 01:34
    Dont bother drinking any more people, just come on here and type like an immigrant from south america [/b][/quote]
    bniowernqwe wehat ths efuckm hcan you tasys that ifoer&#092;:?>?S>Dk&#39;m

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+8 January 2004 - 01:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 8 January 2004 - 01:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by noname12@8 January 2004 - 00:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam
    @8 January 2004 - 01:34

Dont bother drinking any more people, just come on here and type like an immigrant from south america
    bniowernqwe wehat ths efuckm hcan you tasys that ifoer&#092;:?>?S>Dk&#39;m [/b][/quote]
    Do you need a translator, or can you manage engerish on your own?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    You know you can just ignore my post s if you wnat - it may be easier for you you as you seem to be getting so uypset - OKM - Ignower my post get some tissue s to wipe your eyszx and fgeel good in yourself then you don&#39;t feel the nned to do what yiou do

BTW - You are the funniest person I met opn this forum keep fgoging -

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@8 January 2004 - 01:51
    You know you can just ignore my post s if you wnat - it may be easier for you you as you seem to be getting so uypset - OKM - Ignower my post get some tissue s to wipe your eyszx and fgeel good in yourself then you don&#39;t feel the nned to do what yiou do

BTW - You are the funniest person I met opn this forum keep fgoging -
    Thanks to your inane babbeling, I realised I should place a comma before "people" because now It looks like I am telling you to stop drinking people

If I understood what you fully said I would come up with some smart ass answer, but instead I feel it is neccesary to say the following -

lljoook athe mesa i isa drunkin tosa.

(sorry I got drunk there for a moment)

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I havbmn;&#39;t gopt a clue what yoon aboiut - bnut then I&#39;m pissed as a muthassfyuicka 0 - but you are the funniest ckleverset person I met on this thing and you r absence has been noted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast