Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Kmd Lite 2.6

Filesharinghelp.com
    @ Marztabator, khancer is made illegally avalible by Error403, so get K-lite v2.6, where you only need to dl one file

@ todzuallen, nothing, its worse - you have to download more files with this one!

2. File Sharing   -   #62
    Originally posted by MrSinister@13 January 2004 - 05:22
    Ok, I've read Error403s post on the different versions, but my question that follows was not answered. I am running Kazaa Lite K++ v.2.4.3 right now. Which build should I update to that'll give me the some of the same but improved benefits this version has without losing some of the same?
    None. I would say - wait until Lite and his team come up with at least a working auto-search-more on version 2.6 .

3. File Sharing   -   #63
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by rafi_d+13 January 2004 - 14:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rafi_d @ 13 January 2004 - 14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MrSinister@13 January 2004 - 05:22
    Ok, I&#39;ve read Error403s post on the different versions, but my question that follows was not answered. I am running Kazaa Lite K++ v.2.4.3 right now. Which build should I update to that&#39;ll give me the some of the same but improved benefits this version has without losing some of the same?
    None. I would say - wait until Lite and his team come up with at least a working auto-search-more on version 2.6 . [/b][/quote]
    it does work , just with the current tab though

4. File Sharing   -   #64
    I tried Error&#39;s mod script last night, and I&#39;m starting to think there&#39;s a slight error in it......

I followed what Lite said earlier on about the script, but noticed that, upon examining the script closely through ISTool, it made no mention of "khancer.exe" but "start.exe", so I presumed I had to rename khancer to that instead. Then after I compiled it (by finding the "Compile Script" option in ISTool - what exactly did Lite mean by "the ONE button"?) and installed it, I noticed there was no file in the directory resembling khancer anymore, and there was both a klr.exe and klrun.exe. The start menu shortcut linked to the latter file, but it appears running that file does absolutely nada.

So yeah, Lite, I was only wanting to compare the two - I install and run any Kazaa build that appears on here purely out of interest after all.

And I notice Error&#39;s removed the links "until further notice"...... was it something somebody said?

5. File Sharing   -   #65
    It should say khancer.exe in the script instead of start.exe

6. File Sharing   -   #66
    Originally posted by Lite+13 January 2004 - 15:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite &#064; 13 January 2004 - 15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by rafi_d@13 January 2004 - 14:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrSinister
    @13 January 2004 - 05:22
    Ok, I&#39;ve read Error403s post on the different versions, but my question that follows was not answered. I am running Kazaa Lite K++ v.2.4.3 right now. Which build should I update to that&#39;ll give me the some of the same but improved benefits this version has without losing some of the same?

None. I would say - wait until Lite and his team come up with at least a working auto-search-more on version 2.6 .
    it does work , just with the current tab though[/b][/quote]
    and I heard from the author differently... that it does not work if the "advanced search" is used. and I always use it ...

7. File Sharing   -   #67
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by rafi_d@13 January 2004 - 22:38
    that it does not work if the "advanced search" is used. and I always use it ...
    that is true - it doesnt work with the advance tab, you didnt mention it that way though

8. File Sharing   -   #68
    Originally posted by rafi_d+13 January 2004 - 23:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rafi_d @ 13 January 2004 - 23:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lite@13 January 2004 - 15:41
    Originally posted by rafi_d@13 January 2004 - 14:13
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrSinister
    @13 January 2004 - 05:22

it does work , just with the current tab though
    and I heard from the author differently... that it does not work if the "advanced search" is used. and I always use it ... [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve just fixed that. Now it works with the advanced search too. Now I&#39;m starting to develop the multi tab asm feature. Should be finished in 1-2 days
    <span style='color:blue'>K-Lite v2.7
    KaZuperNodes/KaNAT

9. File Sharing   -   #69
    Originally posted by Error403@13 January 2004 - 22:33
    It should say khancer.exe in the script instead of start.exe
    Nope, it definitely states "start.exe" in the script - no khancer everywhere. Is it an old script?

Here&#39;s the full proof if you need to view it:

Code:
    edit

Did you update the script at some point? Filename&#39;s "kmd_lite_260_mod_rc2.iss". I&#39;m pretty sure I downloaded a RAR file that had "RC3" in its name though.

10. File Sharing   -   #70
    Like I said change start.exe in the script to khancer.exe

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast