Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Kmd Lite 2.6

Originally posted by FTFakes@14 January 2004 - 00:17
    I've just fixed that. Now it works with the advanced search too. Now I'm starting to develop the multi tab asm feature. Should be finished in 1-2 days
    Go FTFakes, Go !
    We are all waiting for that breakthrough!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #72
    Originally posted by FTFakes@14 January 2004 - 00:17
    I've just fixed that. Now it works with the advanced search too. Now I'm starting to develop the multi tab asm feature. Should be finished in 1-2 days 
    When you release that one, Kazaa Lite K++ v2.4.3 will be deleted for ever!!!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #73
    just wondring ave u fixed the avi preview cos it takes the piss. it plays a bit then skips to the end

4. File Sharing   -   #74
    Originally posted by Illustrious@14 January 2004 - 19:08
    just wondring ave u fixed the avi preview cos it takes the piss. it plays a bit then skips to the end
    But AVIPreview is an independent tool it works directly on the dat file and has nothing to do with Kazaa why should it be fixed ?
    Maybe you have corrupted/fake dat files ?

5. File Sharing   -   #75
    Originally posted by rafi_d+14 January 2004 - 18:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rafi_d @ 14 January 2004 - 18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illustrious@14 January 2004 - 19:08
    But AVIPreview is an independent tool it works directly on the dat file and has nothing to do with Kazaa why should it be fixed ?
    Maybe you have corrupted/fake dat files ? [/b][/quote]
    Something is screwed up for me also. For some reason my files are skipping ahead also. They were working fine, then now some, not all of em skip to the end. strange

6. File Sharing   -   #76
    Originally posted by StyleWarz+14 January 2004 - 16:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StyleWarz @ 14 January 2004 - 16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FTFakes@14 January 2004 - 00:17
    I&#39;ve just fixed that. Now it works with the advanced search too. Now I&#39;m starting to develop the multi tab asm feature. Should be finished in 1-2 days
    When you release that one, Kazaa Lite K++ v2.4.3 will be deleted for ever&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Tell me when to, to what, & to where to get the update that answers my first post in this thread.

Yes when it comes to P2P I am a follower.

7. File Sharing   -   #77
    Originally posted by Error403@14 January 2004 - 14:07
    Like I said change start.exe in the script to khancer.exe
    But, erm, this is totally confusing now. Answer me this at least:

1) Why is the mod script marked "RC2", when the RAR it&#39;s compressed in says "RC3"?

2) Why do you suddenly have to change part of the actual script yourself? I thought the point of downloading the RAR as it was set-up was to extract, install the right tools, use the script as it is and bob&#39;s your uncle, a new compiled installation file&#33;

And I take it the details of the script in my last post were wiped for security/secrecy reasons?

Blimey, I think this is why you&#39;ve taken the downloads offline for now, as nothing seems to make sense&#33; Oh well, K-Lite v2.6 it shall be for now...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678