Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Recommendation....

noc81
    I was suprised when I saw that 2.4.4 was the recommended over 2.60. I don't know if this is that common of an issue, but it seems every version before 2.60 now causes unneccessary processor load (though a few weeks ago they worked fine). On my computer I didn't notice until the temps got well into the high 50's.

I've been told that the KLR (Kazaa Lite Revolution) loader avoids this problem, so to avoid possible problems of overheating while noone is around to stop it, it would be obviously best to just suck it up and go with 2.60.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Where did you read that KLR (btw which doesn't mean KL Revolution) prevents high cpu usage?

And also 2.4.x is only recommended for those who do NOT have problems with it. It clearly states that 2.6.0 should be used in case of problems to see if that solves the problems.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Filesharinghelp.com
    are you on about kazaa lite revolution (a topic in the this board?) version 2.4.x? or clean kmd 2.6.0? as the kazaa lite revolution is based on kmd 2.0.2

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    he means random nuts loader I think

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Filesharinghelp.com
    its not very clear though, Kazaa Lite Ressurection seems to confuse people to thinking its a kmd 2.6 build (like the versions me and you make)... i really think that package could do with a rename.

btw the comment about the loader doing all that seems very very much like a joke - i couldnt see how it could do that

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    blank BT Rep: +1
    apart from the heating problem, why would ne one go for clean 2.6 over clean 2.4.4 or kl++ 2.4.3

correct me if i am wrong but clean 2.6 doesnt have half the add ins and doesnt have asm

does ne one know when a clean kmd 2.6 is going to come out with all the "extras" (eg avi preview, k dat, kazupernode etc) and with ASM?
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    im sure one day it will come out

The thing that we really need to talk about is which version exactly is recommended and a full reference about the options in each one and mainly focus on the options like ..

*how many sources for each download (i.e. kazaa lite k++ was up to 40 source not limited to 8)

*search results issue .. we need something with a powerful search

and also free ads/spyware which we are all on about here

the other package i dont think the normal user would use it .. not just advanced user for sure
    im still working with K++ 2.4.3e havent tested anything else but the official Kazaa Plus and it was crap as hell
    so we need real recommendations ?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    testing

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by hungrylilboy@10 January 2004 - 00:14
    does ne one know when a clean kmd 2.6 is going to come out with all the "extras" (eg avi preview, k dat, kazupernode etc) and with ASM?
    K-Lite v2.6 Has ASM and ALL Tools, Two things it doesnt have atm are "Preview With.." and A Built In Accelerator.

Check it there forums Here

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    klite-board
    Originally posted by Lite+11 January 2004 - 10:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite &#064; 11 January 2004 - 10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hungrylilboy@10 January 2004 - 00:14
    K-Lite v2.6 Has ASM and ALL Tools, Two things it doesnt have atm are "Preview With.." and A Built In Accelerator.]
    [/b][/quote]

Anyway the 2.4.3 is missing files on search heavily.
    We need to replace it and another with the same kazaa kernel won&#39;t solve the problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast