Thread: Nfsu Problem

Poster
    Ok so ive been playing the game for a lil bit in underground mode and im doing pretty good, and then i start a tournie, the race starts and my car has a constant pull to the right its like im holding down the turn right key all the time.

If i restart the game sometimes it goes away somtimes it doesnt.

At first i thought this might be part of the game were u need new wheels or somin but i cant buy new wheels so i traded in my car but the new car still does it so i traded back (cause i love my car ).

Has anyone experienced this problem??

Please help.

BTW in downloaded a Rip of the game which was 180meg off of suprnode.

2. Games   -   #2
    Lick My Lovepump
    It happens sometimes in games, usually after pressing the Windows key or minimizing to desktop. Clicking around in the game screen usually fixes it for me.

Either that or just mash the keys a little.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    You can try to change the "right" key to another key and see if it still happens...

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Thanks for your replys guys.

But i tryied both things mashin keyboard clicked around screen, and changed the controls, and i even restarted comp acouple times.

Its just stuck.

Is there a patch or somin to fix it??

BTW i have 2 keyboards and switching them doesnt fix it so i know its not my keyboard.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    something similar happened to me while i played Vietcong,..

a few minutes into the game, the person i controlled started walking backward, by itself. and when i held down the up key, he stopped, when i released the up key he walked backward. the game was downloaded a while ago. so im guessing that there must be a link.
    hmm

at first i assumed u were holding down the right key by accident b4 a race. ...'sometimes when u hold down a key, while its loading or getting ready for a new level (etc. etc.)' it automatically locks itself.

i duno sumthing stupid like that... sorry i couldnt help ya

6. Games   -   #6
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    ok its nothing to do with your keyboard

its just the fact your over revving and that causes it
    try not to over rev and only start accelerating at the 1 second and your car shouldnt go to the right or the left

or try buyin the shit cars like a ford focus or something and u will notice that it doesnt happen to them