Thread: Up2dat

Just thought that I would explore Up2Dat having never been there before.
    Got a Script Error. Disregarded it. Went to Albums. Tried clicking on one of interest. Page not found. Tried another. Same thing. Went to FAQ. Downloaded Sig2Dat.exe. Now where do I go from here?

Anyway there were only 2 albums I would have wanted... but I don't like being beaten by the thing. :music1:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    You don't need sig2dat, if you have K-Lite 2.4.3 , you already have K-Sig included .Maybe that site has problems , go to my site for more verifieds.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by sharedholder@8 January 2004 - 23:24
    You don't need sig2dat, if you have K-Lite 2.4.3 , you already have K-Sig included .Maybe that site has problems , go to my site for more verifieds.
    Cool site. Verified Downloads is now Verifieds.com by the way

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this is what i do and it works for me
    open k-lite
    go to the web tab and go to the up2dat website
    click on the file you want and and it will tell you "page not found"
    then just hit the refresh button and a messege will pop up saying that k-lite will start d/l the file

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Thank you one and all!
    Simple if you know how.
    However, now that I installed sig2dat, it pops up instead of the page not found. I have just tried selecting an album. If I have K-sig included on my KL++ v. 2.4.2 - which makes the sig2dat redundant - should I uninstall the sig2dat?

The albums selected are now in traffic, one of them showing "need more sources". and one partial download. I am part way to getting what I want!