Thread: Rockstars Manhunt

Poster
    sorry if this post seems stupid but is rockstar's MANHUNT out on PC? if so, why isnt it on suprnova? iv searched for it but i cant find it newhere?

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    k sorry i just found this

Despite slow sales and an outright ban (granted, in New Zealand), Rockstar is planning PC and Xbox versions of its controversial PlayStation 2 game Manhunt. As part of their very informative conference call this morning, Take Two Interactive officials revealed they plan on bringing the ultraviolent adventure title to both platforms sometime in 2004

3. Games   -   #3
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    shit i heard of this game, isn't it the one that's more gorrier and more violent than sof2? some sort of sick twisted game, damn, i don't know how people play games like that (sof2 is good to play knowing you're a soldier thingy, but manhunt is just wrong).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@9 January 2004 - 05:15
    shit i heard of this game, isn't it the one that's more gorrier and more violent than sof2? some sort of sick twisted game, damn, i don't know how people play games like that (sof2 is good to play knowing you're a soldier thingy, but manhunt is just wrong).
    Halflife 2 looked a little Gorry. all games should have a option to turn the gore on or off.

Go to Gametrailers.com and look at halflife 2. its almost movie like

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    some sort of sick twisted game, damn, i don't know how people play games like that
    ther are people out there who are horror fanatics, lol. i love watching movies with gore in it, it makes my stomach turn. and to actually have a game that sounds as sick as a movie. fantastic.

just because people enjoy virtually slicing a guyz head off, doesnt mean theyre sick. ... well i hope they arent

6. Games   -   #6
    rly off topic but ne way.

ur av is one of those msn things. yeah so did u pay for it? cause u can gte them free you know. just make ur wee-mee and just press print screen and screen dump it and go to paint or whatever and edit the wee-mee bit out and save it as a new file with just the weemee

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    lol. pay for it? hahaha
    never.

yes my friend i used the "print screen' technique.
    isnt it lovely