Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condition Zero Multiplayer Addon

I saw it on Suprnova...anyone download it? Do I need the single player condition zero too?

2. Games   -   #2
    well it sez add on dont it?

--------------------------CHIDORI! (Lightning Edge)-----------------------

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    ummm i thought cs 1.6 was the multiplayer of cz

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by h4mx0r@7 January 2004 - 07:40
    well it sez add on dont it?
    no it does NOT say addon i forgot to put a question mark after my title

5. Games   -   #5
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    Yes it is the addon i was jus playing it

But Ok i need somebody's help

Ok N@rby -, Hobbit , Postman -, DaveJ (i dont wanna post there real names even though many of you may no it)

the people i bolded went to school with my sister the rest i just talk to online ok i need valves version of worldcraft 3.3 or 3.4 i forget witch one

If anybody knows where i could at least get in contact with the leakers or email them or somthing the original mappers of cs Hobbit and chris and the rest of them can make the maps of cs:cz compatible with Counter-strike 1.5 and 1.6 because the game engine of cz.exe and cs.exe are different so that wouldnt work plus i need the .rmf files and texture .pak files so he can uncomplie them and complie them to be compatible with 1.5 and 1.6
    They could take out what's not compatable with cs.exe ... convert it to the correct version and recompile it

well if anybody can help me out i can help you out by having all the cool maps of cs:cz compatilble with cs 1.5 or 1.6
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    i miss cs so much im thinking of getting the game just for the cd key....i already have the retail cd here.....bastard using key gen stole my key.....dont let me find out it was anybody on this board :box: :box:

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101@7 January 2004 - 23:43

But Ok i need somebody's help

Ok N@rby -, Hobbit , Postman -, DaveJ (i dont wanna post there real names even though many of you may no it)

the people i bolded went to school with my sister the rest i just talk to online ok i need valves version of worldcraft 3.3 or 3.4 i forget witch one

If anybody knows where i could at least get in contact with the leakers or email them or somthing the original mappers of cs Hobbit and chris and the rest of them can make the maps of cs:cz compatible with Counter-strike 1.5 and 1.6 because the game engine of cz.exe and cs.exe are different so that wouldnt work plus i need the .rmf files and texture .pak files so he can uncomplie them and complie them to be compatible with 1.5 and 1.6
    They could take out what's not compatable with cs.exe ... convert it to the correct version and recompile it

well if anybody can help me out i can help you out by having all the cool maps of cs:cz compatilble with cs 1.5 or 1.6
    So, I need to download the 700 MB Condition Zero?

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Templar+7 January 2004 - 22:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Templar @ 7 January 2004 - 22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@7 January 2004 - 23:43

But Ok i need somebody&#39;s help

Ok&nbsp; N@rby -, Hobbit , Postman -, DaveJ&nbsp; (i dont wanna post there real names even though many of you may no it)

the people i bolded went to school with my sister the rest i just talk to online ok i need valves version&nbsp; of worldcraft 3.3 or 3.4 i forget witch one

They could take out what&#39;s not compatable with cs.exe ... convert it to the correct version and recompile it

So, I need to download the 700 MB Condition Zero? [/b][/quote]
    yes

9. Games   -   #9
    So, once I get the 700 mb thing I just extract ALL these files form the addon to the 700 mb installed thing right?

10. Games   -   #10
    yea but then you cant play the single player games on multiplayer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast