Thread: War Of The Ring

Although this game is shared by many, i can't get it. Can somebody help me explain how to solve this problem?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    You have not given much info to get an answer. If you are saying there are lots of sources when you search, but can not connect to any sources when you try to download then you will need to keep trying, jump supernodes etc. Thisis the only way. If problem downloading is different then please explain in more detail.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I use Kazaa lite K++. In options I became a supernode. For the rest of the downloads everything works perfectly, but only with this game the downloading doesn't start. I thought maybe it's a familiar problem because of some security problem. Anyway in my traffic bar accelerator keeps searching for more file, while I'm queued or in dutch 'extern in wacht'. Even after a day or two no file started.

I hope I gave you enough information

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Seems like thoes sharers are heavly loaded with other downloads and others went off line. Jumping SuperNodes is, i think, a fine solution here.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    I use Kazaa lite K++. In options I became a supernode. For the rest of the downloads everything works perfectly, but only with this game the downloading doesn't start. I thought maybe it's a familiar problem because of some security problem. Anyway in my traffic bar accelerator keeps searching for more file, while I'm queued or in dutch 'extern in wacht'. Even after a day or two no file started.

I hope I gave you enough information

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    How do you exactly jump supernodes?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    In K-Lite click File->Jump SuperNode

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    thanks for your help, but even for some days now, with switching to supernode, none of the downloads started

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Make another search for this/these file/s and then merge sources in K-Dat.

How to Merge Sources:
    • Lunch K-Dat
    • Select the two files you want to merge sources
    • !!! Be sure that these files have the same outcome size, the downloads have to be of a same file !!!
    • Select the old download and click on the [From->To] button
    • Click Merge
    • Delete the new download
    • Lunch K-Lite and start downloading.