Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Files Do You Share?

15,387 is what it says on my screen right now.I hooked up a dedicated removable 60g HD just for kazaa downloads mostly software leaning towards graphics and 3D CG progs.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by pokey@28 February 2003 - 02:03
    15,387 is what it says on my screen right now.I hooked up a dedicated removable 60g HD just for kazaa downloads mostly software leaning towards graphics and 3D CG progs.
    Holy Crap dude you rock B)

3. Lounge   -   #23
    A meager 1100..

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by Master YodaX+28 February 2003 - 02:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master YodaX @ 28 February 2003 - 02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pokey@28 February 2003 - 02:03
    15,387&nbsp; is what it says on my screen right now.I hooked up a dedicated removable 60g HD just for kazaa downloads mostly software leaning towards graphics and 3D CG progs.
    Holy Crap dude you rock B) [/b][/quote]
    Any ideas why I can&#39;t reconnect later to someones file ?? For instance there&#39;s a file called 3d studio max dinosaursrom that I have 3 incomplete versions in my shared file.Every time I find it again the user (trinity10) cuts me off and I&#39;m never able to reconnect.Only start a fesh DL when I find it again and inevitably they cut me off 1/2 way through.???

5. Lounge   -   #25
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    only 55. i don&#39;t have a huge hard drive, and i don&#39;t dl that much stuff. just what i need. but i always share all of it.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Sharing only 241 files but its mostly movies, and software which equals about 30 gigs total.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by pokey+28 February 2003 - 02:36--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pokey @ 28 February 2003 - 02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Master YodaX@28 February 2003 - 02:10
    <!--QuoteBegin--pokey
    @28 February 2003 - 02:03

Holy Crap dude you rock B)
    Any ideas why I can&#39;t reconnect later to someones file ?? For instance there&#39;s a file called 3d studio max dinosaursrom that I have 3 incomplete versions in my shared file.Every time I find it again the user (trinity10) cuts me off and I&#39;m never able to reconnect.Only start a fesh DL when I find it again and inevitably they cut me off 1/2 way through.??? [/b][/quote]
    Somewhere over 1,500. 1 movie "They Live" 4 videos, 2 Screaming Trees and 2 Killing Joke and 1,500 mp3&#39;s and about 60 something software files. Once I get a burner though I&#39;ll share movies only and burn my music.

Pokey you should download datreader from kazaasearch&#39;s site(put kazaasearch in google) or search the forum) and then run it go to the report page and click on it and use internet download manager(very fast and better than reget deluxe at least speed wise) and if the people have high bandwidth you will snatch the sucker down faster than you ever have. This is a must for large files or when your getting a file in the tenths of kb&#39;s. I used it for a music video from a person that was coughing it up at only .12kbs and I got it through internet download manager at an average of 90kbs.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Sadly...82...at this writing

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Originally posted by slick nick@28 February 2003 - 05:18

Pokey you should download datreader from kazaasearch&#39;s site(put kazaasearch in google) or search the forum) and then run it go to the report page and click on it and use internet download manager(very fast and better than reget deluxe at least speed wise) and if the people have high bandwidth you will snatch the sucker down faster than you ever have. This is a must for large files or when your getting a file in the tenths of kb&#39;s. I used it for a music video from a person that was coughing it up at only .12kbs and I got it through internet download manager at an average of 90kbs.
    thanks for the tip.Only problem is the only link i find is to a russian site from kazaasearch.narod.ru and I&#39;m pretty sure a big #404 means the page is not available.Any other link you might have would be helpful.
    Peace

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Originally posted by pokey+28 February 2003 - 07:14--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pokey @ 28 February 2003 - 07:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--slick nick@28 February 2003 - 05:18

thanks for the tip.Only problem is the only link i find is to a russian site from kazaasearch.narod.ru and I&#39;m pretty sure a big #404 means the page is not available.Any other link you might have would be helpful.
    Peace [/b][/quote]
    http://kazaasearch.narod.ru/

That&#39;s hella interesting because I just went to the above address and the site was online and datreader could be found in his kazaa tools made by me section. You can either try putting "kazaasearch datreader" in a google search or I&#39;ll tell you the supernode i&#39;m on and you can get it directly from me if you use kazupernodes by connecting to my node.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast