Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Files Do You Share?

RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    702, but adding everyday. Started ripping all my music albums

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Im sharing 252 files at the moment more in the future when i dl more kewl stuff

3. Lounge   -   #33
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by RPerry@28 February 2003 - 01:28
    702, but adding everyday. Started ripping all my music albums
    Bring on them Kiss albums.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    As of this moment I am on my girlfriends pc, but I'll carry the MP3's by disk here tomorrow, so have some room available on your HD. I have cable access here for about 6 weeks, so better take advantage while you can, cause I sure am

5. Lounge   -   #35
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by RPerry@28 February 2003 - 01:37
    As of this moment I am on my girlfriends pc, but I'll carry the MP3's by disk here tomorrow, so have some room available on your HD. I have cable access here for about 6 weeks, so better take advantage while you can, cause I sure am
    Going to clear up room on drive this weekend and hook up with you and infested.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    who cares how many? i can share every piece of crap in some worthless directory and have a hundred bazillion files shared. its what u share and how much of it that counts.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by slick nick+28 February 2003 - 07:25--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (slick nick @ 28 February 2003 - 07:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -pokey@28 February 2003 - 07:14
    <!--QuoteBegin--slick nick
    @28 February 2003 - 05:18

Pokey you should download datreader from kazaasearch&#39;s site(put kazaasearch in google) or search the forum) and then run it go to the report page and click on it and use internet download manager(very fast and better than reget deluxe at least speed wise) and if the people have high bandwidth you will snatch the sucker down faster than you ever have. This is a must for large files or when your getting a file in the tenths of kb&#39;s. I used it for a music video from a person that was coughing it up at only .12kbs and I got it through internet download manager at an average of 90kbs.

thanks for the tip.Only problem is the only link i find is to a russian site from kazaasearch.narod.ru and I&#39;m pretty sure a big #404 means the page is not available.Any other link you might have would be helpful.
    Peace
    http://kazaasearch.narod.ru/

That&#39;s hella interesting because I just went to the above address and the site was online and datreader could be found in his kazaa tools made by me section. You can either try putting "kazaasearch datreader" in a google search or I&#39;ll tell you the supernode i&#39;m on and you can get it directly from me if you use kazupernodes by connecting to my node. [/b][/quote]
    Problem must be on my end then.Regardless I found a copy on kazaa .So I used the tool and read the report.Some addresses were highlighted and some weren&#39;t.Do I click on the highlighted addy to direct link or ..............????
    Peace

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    sharing at the moment 85 files (32.7GB) mainly dvd rips/tv episodes and games

fuck Derby County

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by pokey+28 February 2003 - 07:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pokey @ 28 February 2003 - 07:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -slick nick@28 February 2003 - 07:25
    Originally posted by -pokey@28 February 2003 - 07:14
    <!--QuoteBegin--slick nick
    @28 February 2003 - 05:18

Pokey you should download datreader from kazaasearch&#39;s site(put kazaasearch in google) or search the forum) and then run it go to the report page and click on it and use internet download manager(very fast and better than reget deluxe at least speed wise) and if the people have high bandwidth you will snatch the sucker down faster than you ever have. This is a must for large files or when your getting a file in the tenths of kb&#39;s. I used it for a music video from a person that was coughing it up at only .12kbs and I got it through internet download manager at an average of 90kbs.

thanks for the tip.Only problem is the only link i find is to a russian site from kazaasearch.narod.ru and I&#39;m pretty sure a big #404 means the page is not available.Any other link you might have would be helpful.
    Peace

http://kazaasearch.narod.ru/

That&#39;s hella interesting because I just went to the above address and the site was online and datreader could be found in his kazaa tools made by me section. You can either try putting "kazaasearch datreader" in a google search or I&#39;ll tell you the supernode i&#39;m on and you can get it directly from me if you use kazupernodes by connecting to my node.
    Problem must be on my end then.Regardless I found a copy on kazaa .So I used the tool and read the report.Some addresses were highlighted and some weren&#39;t.Do I click on the highlighted addy to direct link or ..............????
    Peace [/b][/quote]
    You should right click on the highlighted links and copy shortcut and input that into internet download manager or regetdeluxe. Once the person has an open slot your in and getting it at the best speed. The ones that aren&#39;t highted are the ones where the user is offline though some of the highlighted ones belong to people offline. If you just click on it though reget or whatever download manager you use will pop up and start downloading it.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    just bought a new 180gb IBM gxp tonight. Going in next week. Rejoice people, more room for me, and more stuff to share.

BTW... talk quailty... virtually every major game in the past 8 months from most of the release groups. 5 of the current top 10 movies at the theater. Virtually ever system utillity, app, etc u can think of. More music then you can shake a stick at. Every single sopranos episode, half of all the south park episodes.

I think that qualifies and helping out.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast