Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overnet

Old Fella
    I've just downloaded and started using Overnet - available HERE if you want it. This seems to be a very quick and simple program.

For someone looking for something simple to use (and I was) this is it.
    And if anyone is using this and knows if it is possible to transfer incomplete downloads from Shareaza in to this please let me know.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Overnet Lite has the best speeds for e2Donkey files.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    The crack (loader actually) for 0.5 is on Overnet its called "Overnet 0.52 loader" B)

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Old Fella
    Originally posted by ZaZu@10 January 2004 - 18:05
    The crack (loader actually) for 0.5 is on Overnet its called "Overnet 0.52 loader" B)
    Excuse me if I sound stupid or noobish (started a diet today - no sugar or carbs, damn headache), but what do you mean?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Cyril+10 January 2004 - 06:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cyril @ 10 January 2004 - 06:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZaZu@10 January 2004 - 18:05
    The crack (loader actually) for 0.5 is on Overnet&nbsp; its called "Overnet&nbsp; 0.52 loader"&nbsp; B)
    Excuse me if I sound stupid or noobish (started a diet today - no sugar or carbs, damn headache), but what do you mean? [/b][/quote]
    He means that there is a loader application, whitch loads overnet as Overnet Pro. My Overnet Lite is Overnet Pro when installed&#33;

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Old Fella
    Okay. Now how does that help me get my incomplete files from Shareaza downloading in Overnet?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    mate i think overnet uses multiple part files instead of single.If not move the files from shar&#39; to the overnet temp directory.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Overnet is teh g00d because it doesn&#39;t connect to a single server, like eDonkey.. it&#39;s one huge filesharing network which increases your chances of finding a file instead of going to each server (which may be full). Sexy, eh?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    Originally posted by scrambledeggs@10 January 2004 - 17:34
    Overnet is teh g00d because it doesn&#39;t connect to a single server, like eDonkey.. it&#39;s one huge filesharing network which increases your chances of finding a file instead of going to each server (which may be full). Sexy, eh?
    i currently use mirc, shareaza and emule...would experimenting with overnet be a good idea? i have the cracked loader

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    Eh it won&#39;t connect for me no matter what I do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast