Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 56kers

b4 my k-lite board days and b4 k lite. yes i used kazaa b4. what a mistake i use to try warez just everyonow and again 1 wod pop up and i wod try it.

i could neva get any to work.

out of intresset has anyone ever downloaded a fully working copy of a game from a warez website?

2. Games   -   #12
    Lick My Lovepump
    Yes, but it was an Abandonware site, but warez had gotten mixed in with abandonware.

The only good things I have found in warez sites were a CD key or 2, but even then I had to sift through crap filled pages, probably getting tracking cookies with every click I made.

3. Games   -   #13
    lol i just saw a ad that sed free splinter cell or mafia (MAFIA!!&#33 and clcik it then it wod say vote i wod click each 3 links and it wod bring up 3 pages where i voted and it opened up more that i had to vote. and then it said i wasnt voting. stupid motherfruckers!

4. Games   -   #14
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@10 January 2004 - 01:05
    lol i just saw a ad that sed free splinter cell or mafia (MAFIA!!&#33 and clcik it then it wod say vote i wod click each 3 links and it wod bring up 3 pages where i voted and it opened up more that i had to vote. and then it said i wasnt voting. stupid motherfruckers!
    Crap like that appears a lot in warez, ROM and general borderline illegal (if not totally illegal) sites.

5. Games   -   #15
    No didnt want a warez site i wanted somthing like the warez sites. For example you dont have to download any programes you just copy the http and boom it start downloading.
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

6. Games   -   #16
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by ttttttttt@10 January 2004 - 03:57
    No didnt want a warez site i wanted somthing like the warez sites. For example you dont have to download any programes you just copy the http and boom it start downloading.
    You're not allowed to post that on this forum like KrackHead said.

7. Games   -   #17
    BANNED
    I was almost going to uploaded nfs to some webspace for you mate.

Then i figure its only so you dont have to share abit of your bandwith.Just use bt mate.you'll soon have it & so will someone else.

8. Games   -   #18
    I really hate warez sites.

All they do is link links to links to links to more links that have links to even more links then that links to a site "top 100 links to no where" and on and on and on and 5000000 pop ups.

9. Games   -   #19
    well if anyone know any sites pm them to me
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12