Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays ***video** Death Warning

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    You know how many times we see the terrorist happy about what they do.

Look at it this way. If some one takes several people hostage (women and children). He has a gun to a ladys head and is about to shoot. A sniper takes him out without harming the lady. Is the sniper a hero? Yes he took the bad guy out.

When the terrorist kills women and childern and americans take the terrorist out. Were the enemy. I don't think so.

Anywayz i have to go.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by DWk@9 January 2004 - 19:17
    oh and bringing that patronizing bush-type attitude wont help this topic....
    I think bush is a dumbass that should have never gotten elacted. Tho we had really no better choice.

Bush or Gore come on those are bad choices.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    muchspl2
    never happens

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@10 January 2004 - 03:24

Look at it this way. If some one takes several people hostage (women and children). He has a gun to a ladys head and is about to shoot. A sniper takes him out without harming the lady. Is the sniper a hero? Yes he took the bad guy out.

When the terrorist kills women and childern and americans take the terrorist out. Were the enemy. I don't think so.

Anywayz i have to go.
    Yeah, I am not questioning the soldier who shot him, if he saw a weapon about to be used against him or civilians be my guest and shoot, I am argueing over the fact people are laughing about the person getting killed and giving room to that racist moron earlier to make dumb ass comments about middle easterners.

That soldier is doing what he has to do, what he has been trained to do and what he has been paid to do... but no one is forcing you or paying you to laugh at the death of others.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@10 January 2004 - 02:24

Anywayz i have to go.
    so the entire iraqi army are terrorists?
    is that what you're saying?

if it is, i can't believe you'd say such an incredibly stupid thing
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    muchspl2
    makes me want to join

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+9 January 2004 - 20:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 9 January 2004 - 20:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@10 January 2004 - 03:10
    Were not hording guns and plan attacks on OUR OWN People. I don&#39;t think that you really listen to what happens. Almost every day those terrorist bomb there own people. Then people like you get made when we take the tarrorist out. Just because they so happen to be from Iraq. We go after the bad people, not the people of iraq.

Unlike when the terrorist kill, were not proud that we kill terrorist, but we have to or they&#39;ll kill more iraqian people. Would you rather us get rid of the terrorist or the terroist kill everyone in iraq?
    Yeah and if it was an American gun ship bombing those people and a video was made of it, the same people would probably be on here cheering and laughing about it.

Like I said, to you he maybe a terrorist, to me I see a person getting killed and I do not find it in good taste to be laughing about it.

If words is all it takes to be as heartless and pathetic as that then like I said before, I will just change my views a little, label the Americans as terrorists and start putting up little mini vid&#39;s of American Troops having RPG&#39;s firing at them and limbs flying everywhere. Maybe some people in here would find that entertaining, no?

To put it in a way you understand, wether it was a right action or wrong action, in this case it seems to be correct action taken, it does not make it moraly correct to be laughing and joking at the fact that a person has just been killed. I personally find that disgusting. [/b][/quote]
    who said anyone was laughing? are you trying to find an excuse to this by pretending to think the people were laughing? can i ask who watch this and laughed? i doubt no one besides Moose but then again you think all americans are like that, so if everyone precieved that kind by the stereotype i guess everybody would think down on that person, OMG im American i hate other countries and believe that war is good and killing Iraqi&#39;s is so cool, their are you happy that someone acts the way you precieve? does it justify that you act moronic and are so anti-american, that these people you degrate to the lower life were the few people who gave shit enough to fight the germans from eleminating the Jews cause we knew it was morally wrong. the same Americans who are oh so evil that read about the concentration camps in school, oh yes its true we dont just read about America, we do cover Germany Russia Japan and many others. i guess we should have just sat back watch the Germans raid towns and burn german women and children cause in the end, Jews really wont give a shit decades later. American army is not killing civilians, they are killing the Iraqi army whose fighting back, we&#39;re liberating them what would we gain from destroying iraq? if Iraq would up a stop pressuring us and if the suddam supports would stop and give in we&#39;d finish, clean up, put someone in charge and leave. im not saying killing people is right, but what obvious things i have picked up about war is if you and your enemy have weapons and are face to face you better kill him or hes gonna kill you, so wake your pansy ass up and realize thats the real world and thats war you bitching and complaining on the internet like some tough guy who gives a shit aint changing anything.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+10 January 2004 - 03:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 10 January 2004 - 03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@10 January 2004 - 02:24

When the terrorist kills women and childern and americans take the terrorist out. Were the enemy. I don&#39;t think so.

Anywayz i have to go.
    so the entire iraqi army are terrorists?
    is that what you&#39;re saying?

if it is, i can&#39;t believe you&#39;d say such an incredibly stupid thing [/b][/quote]
    Funny thing is about the Iraqi army during the war is that most of the casualties where Shi&#39;ite&#39;s forced to fight or have there families killed while the true supporters such as the sunnites and the republican gaurd ran away, so basically most of the fighters where caught between either getting killed by American troops or getting your self and family killed by the Iraqi government...

Why do you think they all surrendered?

As for the current "Terrorists" that are fighting, most of them are kids no older then me being fed propaganda about the Soldiers and the stories of crimes commited by them and videos like this does&#39;nt help the matter it basically ceals the deal, the original saddam supportes hand them weapons and then stuff like this happens so then we can all sit around and laugh at it.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pitbul@10 January 2004 - 03:33

Not going to read the whole thing, as to the laughing remark, it was made after that fool who made the racist remark made his first post.

Maybe one person, but worthy of such a response from me.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Poster
    just a question for you all to ask yourselves

is there really that much difference between american collateral damage and iraqi terrorism, apart from accuracy
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J&#39;Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast