Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Todays ***video** Death Warning

jetje's Avatar former star
    One of the problems is to find out what a terrorist is?
    Some say terrorist others may call him a freedom fighter
    That's what makes a lot of debates very difficult if not impossible

A simple point was made by noname12, and i totally agree on that, every life taken is one to many, don't matter which side

**reopened and moved to the proper place, keep it decent. Killed people is not for fun, these ain't just movies **

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Poster
    i always thought the definition of terrorism is attacks aimed directly a civilians. the majority of the iraqi "terrorist" attacks are aimed at the military. the guy in that video is not a terrorist
    I survived the great winter 03/04 depression

KLCasualties:
    J'Pol - MIA / internet.news - KIA / Snny - MIA
    Billy_Dean - KIA / <s>fugley - MIA</s> / FuNkY CaPrIcOrN - MIA

Need some time alone?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    muchspl2.. why did you post this video? Whats the point your trying to make?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+9 January 2004 - 20:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 9 January 2004 - 20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mooseman2070@9 January 2004 - 23:20
    yes awesome&#33; more evidence that we are treating iraqis like shit&#33; YESSSSSS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11
    I love america man, we show them cameljockey towelheads whos boss
    Please, God, let that have been sarcasm [/b][/quote]
    i thought the &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11 would have given it away, so yeah it was sarcasm

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by t3h1337n355@10 January 2004 - 07:58
    i always thought the definition of terrorism is attacks aimed directly a civilians. the majority of the iraqi "terrorist" attacks are aimed at the military. the guy in that video is not a terrorist
    Umm if you see the full clip, those people (the terrorist) were loading a missle and about to shoot down the helicopter.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Umm if you see the full clip, those people (the terrorist) were loading a missle and about to shoot down the helicopter
    Is is a military helicopter (warfare) or a civilian helicopter (terrorism)?

I&#39;m not going to sign up to yahoo just to watch people being killed.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    military helicopter

Ok if there the terrorist (the people who got shot) were pointing a missle at the helicopter. Now is the helicopter suppose to just sit there and get shot (for you , you support that idea and think its cool for some reason). They wern&#39;t doing anything to those people. Those people saw the US helicopter and tried to blow it down. Just because it was flying by. How can you say those people are freedom fighters when at first, the US wasen&#39;t doing anything but flying by. Come on now

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Ok if there the terrorist (the people who got shot) were pointing a missle at the helicopter. Now is the helicopter suppose to just sit there and get shot (for you , you support that idea and think its cool for some reason).
    No it has every right to fight back, and no I dont think it would be "cool".

They wern&#39;t doing anything to those people. Those people saw the US helicopter and tried to blow it down. Just because it was flying by. How can you say those people are freedom fighters when at first, the US wasen&#39;t doing anything but flying by. Come on now&nbsp;
    I&#39;m not saying their freedom fighters the only point I&#39;m making is that they arent terrorists just because they&#39;re attacking a military target.

If someone invaded your country you&#39;d fight wouldnt you? Would that make you a terrorist?

One more quick point. Im not impressed with this thread at all. Theres been no points made at all. Its only purpose is so people can have a good laugh at other people being killed. imho people who watch snuff movies are almost as bad as pedos.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    He posted another link in which you don&#39;t have to join anything, very fast server.

I watched it because I got the gist that soldiers were killing Iraqi&#39;s and laughing, based on early posts.

It basically shows 3 Iraqi soldiers getting shot, it is unclear from the video given, what they were doing.

For those who don&#39;t want to watch it, and I recommend you don&#39;t, the Americans involved are not laughing or celebrating. It is actually an emotionless and perfuctory clip.

"Move forward (of the truck) and hit him".
    Firing
    "Roger".

I took no joy in the contents rather I was disturbed by it. It simply shows that war is a sad situation. I too wonder what "good" could come from linking this.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    No one has been laughing about this. Don&#39;t know what your talking about.

I&#39;m not saying their freedom fighters the only point I&#39;m making is that they arent terrorists just because they&#39;re attacking a military target.

They were Al-qaida attacking a milatary plane for no reason. The helicopter was just flying by it wasen&#39;t invading. Last time i check the iraqian people were happy that we are taking car of the Al-qaida terrorist.

If someone invaded your country you&#39;d fight wouldnt you? Would that make you a terrorist?
    Were trying to keep the iraqian people safe, and let them bring back there goverment without the Al-qaida terriost stopping them. The iraq goverment is happy that were helping them. It wasen&#39;t a civillian that tried to take down the helicopter.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast