Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Todays ***video** Death Warning

Originally posted by noname12@10 January 2004 - 03:51

Meh, same picture, different leaf, doesnt make it right to show some one being killed then cheering about it.

As, I said, I hadn't watched the video and this comment made me wonder about the content.

Why watch a video of people getting shot, kind of sick, really.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #52
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by hobbes+10 January 2004 - 13:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes &#064; 10 January 2004 - 13:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@10 January 2004 - 03:51

Meh, same picture, different leaf, doesnt make it right to show some one being killed then cheering about it.

As, I said, I hadn&#39;t watched the video and this comment made me wonder about the content.

Why watch a video of people getting shot, kind of sick, really. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah it is kinda sick I doidn&#39;t enjoy it. They weren&#39;t laughing about it, i thoght it was very serious.

People just don&#39;t get that theose people were going to shoot down the helicopter.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #53
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by leftism@10 January 2004 - 16:08
    Umm if you see the full clip, those people (the terrorist) were loading a missle and about to shoot down the helicopter
    Is is a military helicopter (warfare) or a civilian helicopter (terrorism)?

I&#39;m not going to sign up to yahoo just to watch people being killed.
    http://members.cox.net/ot_web_space/fa018bd1.mpeg
    you can try this, I upped it to another place
    it was taken down by all the hits, probably all the cross linking

4. The Drawing Room   -   #54
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    stupid fuckin americans, how many ppl must die for their so called "cause"

those iraqis wernt even firing at the helo.

isnt there some rule agaainst that? an illegal killing mabye?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #55
    Originally posted by Pitbul@9 January 2004 - 19:33
    who said anyone was laughing? are you trying to find an excuse to this by pretending to think the people were laughing? can i ask who watch this and laughed? i doubt no one besides Moose but then again you think all americans are like that, so if everyone precieved that kind by the stereotype i guess everybody would think down on that person, OMG im American i hate other countries and believe that war is good and killing Iraqi&#39;s is so cool, their are you happy that someone acts the way you precieve? does it justify that you act moronic and are so anti-american, that these people you degrate to the lower life were the few people who gave shit enough to fight the germans from eleminating the Jews cause we knew it was morally wrong.
    *deep breath* WAR IS NOT CHARITY. america did not enter ww2 to save jews, did not invade vietnam to save the vietnamese, and did not invade iraq to save iraqis. also, the union did not invade the confederate south to save the slaves. war is about politics, business, land, influence-- no gov&#39;t owned by rich people is going to throw away truckloads of cash to fight a war on behalf of dirty, barefoot peasants... ever.

i don&#39;t think it&#39;s terribly far-fetched to believe that there are avid collectors of war videos who just like seeing people get blowed up real good &#39;cause "wow cool, violence rocks." or that there are plenty of bucktoothed super-patriot types out there who watch videos of american soldiers get killed, going "look at what those damn iraqis did to our boys, that pisses me off so much" and then the same guys watch videos of iraqis getting killed and they go "hahahah, look at those towelheads run, they are so stupid to think they can win a war against us, lol, they are so stupid." people really do think like that. and a lot of them really do drive pickup trucks and listen to toby keith. hop on just about political message board that discusses israel-- eventually an israeli will show up to curse all of the arabs to hell when israelis get killed, then laugh at how stupid and impotent the arabs are when the israelis manage to kill some of them. people really do think like that, even though i&#39;d say it barely qualifies as "thinking."

edit: yeah i know, bucktoothed super-patriots with their toby keith cds... i drew a totally unfair and mean-spirited caricature, there. but on the other hand, if people really are collecting all these videos and circulating them on kazaa and bittorrent under screen names like "Proud2BeATaxPayinAmerkun," there prolly is a good chance that they are bucktoothed super-patriots with toby keith cds.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #56
    Originally posted by 3RAINIAC
    people really do think like that. and a lot of them really do drive pickup trucks and listen to toby keith.

Sorry, you made some excellent serious points in that post but I couldnt help but laugh at the picture you painted with that sentence&#33;

edit: I know its only a minority of Americans who are like that, just in case anyone gets offended

7. The Drawing Room   -   #57
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    so they did it for them selfs? and didnt give a fuck about anyone else?

greed anyone?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #58
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+10 January 2004 - 14:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 10 January 2004 - 14:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pitbul@9 January 2004 - 19:33
    who said anyone was laughing? are you trying to find an excuse to this by pretending to think the people were laughing? can i ask who watch this and laughed? i doubt no one besides Moose but then again you think all americans are like that, so if everyone precieved that kind by the stereotype i guess everybody would think down on that person, OMG im American i hate other countries and believe that war is good and killing Iraqi&#39;s is so cool, their are you happy that someone acts the way you precieve? does it justify that you act moronic and are so anti-american, that these people you degrate to the lower life were the few people who gave shit enough to fight the germans from eleminating the Jews cause we knew it was morally wrong.
    *deep breath* WAR IS NOT CHARITY. america did not enter ww2 to save jews, did not invade vietnam to save the vietnamese, and did not invade iraq to save iraqis. also, the union did not invade the confederate south to save the slaves. war is about politics, business, land, influence-- no gov&#39;t owned by rich people is going to throw away truckloads of cash to fight a war on behalf of dirty, barefoot peasants... ever.

i don&#39;t think it&#39;s terribly far-fetched to believe that there are avid collectors of war videos who just like seeing people get blowed up real good &#39;cause "wow cool, violence rocks." or that there are plenty of bucktoothed super-patriot types out there who watch videos of american soldiers get killed, going "look at what those damn iraqis did to our boys, that pisses me off so much" and then the same guys watch videos of iraqis getting killed and they go "hahahah, look at those towelheads run, they are so stupid to think they can win a war against us, lol, they are so stupid." people really do think like that. and a lot of them really do drive pickup trucks and listen to toby keith. hop on just about political message board that discusses israel-- eventually an israeli will show up to curse all of the arabs to hell when israelis get killed, then laugh at how stupid and impotent the arabs are when the israelis manage to kill some of them. people really do think like that, even though i&#39;d say it barely qualifies as "thinking."

edit: yeah i know, bucktoothed super-patriots with their toby keith cds... i drew a totally unfair and mean-spirited caricature, there. but on the other hand, if people really are collecting all these videos and circulating them on kazaa and bittorrent under screen names like "Proud2BeATaxPayinAmerkun," there prolly is a good chance that they are bucktoothed super-patriots with toby keith cds. [/b][/quote]
    Dude that is hella rude to call them dirty, barefoot peasants. Just because you don&#39;t listen to what happens, doesn&#39;t mean you need to pass judgement on iraq. You shouldn&#39;t just come here to insult, most people are serious about this situation. Get an education and some morals, and then talk about this.

US can do two things at once. Take care of terroist and rebuilding iraq.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #59
    Brainiac,

You take a valid point (it is a sickness to enjoy this type of killing) and ruin it with your own agenda. Why not admit that people who take pleasure from war footage exist all around the world.

This is nothing unique to the US. Normal Americans take no pleasure in this type of video, as I already posted.

Why undermine yourself with emotion driven cheapshots and propagate insulting sterotypes.

Clearly you would rather vent your issues than discuss your offense logically.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #60
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@10 January 2004 - 23:02
    stupid fuckin americans, how many ppl must die for their so called "cause"

those iraqis wernt even firing at the helo.

isnt there some rule agaainst that? an illegal killing mabye?
    Hey there Sparky, gather up your crayons and head back to the Lounge. The soldiers killed were planning to fire a rocket at the helicopter. Should they have waited until the rocket launched before firing back?

It was a no win situation, kill or be killed.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast