Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hhheeeelllpppp !

THANKSSSS SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GREEEENNN IISSSS GOOONNNEEE !!!!! NOW I AM OFF TO TRY AND MAKE VCD'S OUUTA THEM !!!!

I have never turned xivd's to vcd's before.. this ought to be interesting...

THAX AGAIN !!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY !?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!!

Now I am converting a divx to a vcd.... and the part where I use the Vdub to save the audio...... grrrr.... its appearing as a mystery file... before it would turn into a jukebox readable one... now its...its.....bah !!!!
    ... will this fun ever end ? I think I am gonna unistall everythign and put it back in... AHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Confuzzled@27 February 2003 - 22:18
    its appearing as a mystery file
    I had this before; try renaming the file and adding the extension you saved it as. i.e. mystery.wav/.mp3

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    THANKS !!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I take it this worked for u then

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Try reloading your codecs. If you dont know what one the "green movies" use, download the AVI viewer from www.k-lite.tk_improved_Kazaa and it will let you know.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Yupperz !! All ya'll really helped me out alot !!! THANKS SOOOO MMMUUUCCCHHHH !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12