Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Still Use K++ 2.43?

Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    There is a file called Kazaa Lite Ressurection 2.4.7 on Suprnova. Is this for real, or should I be worried about installing it?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    I installed it, it seems pretty legit. Didn't like it though some im sticking with 2.43

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    internet.news
    I heard of CleanKMD and 2.6 KMD without Spyware, but I still using 2.4.3 and that is the best to use for K-Lite when sharing thoughts & files openly.

You also can use older K++ versions - 2.1.0 is also stable as I used it before - or
    KMD all versions before 2.6 as 2.6 does not connects to K++ and former versions as I heard.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Also I'd recomend downloading and installing Overnet Lite.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    me

see?

ED

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    My question is, is Kazaa Lite Ressurection 2.4.7 an official version of K-Lite made by Paul and company, or is it someone else trying to capitalize on their success.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    I still use k-lite 2.4.3 and will, I imagine, until there is a final release from K-lite rc_. I'm quite happy with k-lite 2.4.3 and have actually found that it's been working even better of late. If we could get the message out to all K-lite users to enable being a supernode from what I've read we could have a sub network of K-lite 2.4.3 users. I think that may would work better if sub network is possible since K-lite users seem to be more dedicated. I will look at the K-lite rc_ build if they come out with a final release that works similar to what I'm using now. I've been following it since rc1 and so far it looks to be the more promising one. B)

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    me too, long live 2.4.3

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    2.4.3 works for me!

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    BANNED
    I'm still use 2.4.2...i cant rembr there was something i didnt like about 243 ,i think it was the window it open to.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast