Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sig2dat Quicklinks Didn't Work

I'll try one in url style, see if it does the same thing. No, guess not, just use html then. Is it because of the http thing?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    hmmm maybe, I usually surf with AOL and had no problems, but switched to I.E. (faster and didn't freeze as much) and had the [URL] Sig2Dat problem. But it's alright, I guess, as long as I can get info from the verified, it's all gravy.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    imported_uncle_cracker
    hello @all ...

thx a lot. i will try this on my machine in the evening.
    here at work (win2000pro) every thing worked fine.
    if i klick on a link, kazaa started and the file is to be downloaded.

i know about different link styles and i speak about the "normal" html link, not url styled, no hybrid.
    for example like this:
    sig2dat:///|File:Master.of.Disguise(dvdrip)Xvid-DcN.avi|Length:731752448%20Bytes,714602KB|UUHash:=K4/UGBT2ibI6KM6UCrl/0Q9x7qs=|

here it works - on my machine at home i have the problem mentioned above.
    so let me see what will happen on my machine.

thx again

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    I had this problem up until yesterday..all I did was go to the sig2dat homepage and download the original one from them and installed it ..now works great with quick linking.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by smokie@28 February 2003 - 10:34
    I had this problem up until yesterday..all I did was go to the sig2dat homepage and download the original one from them and installed it ..now works great with quick linking.
    thx a lot ....

i am now sure it is not about the "original" one it is about incorrect regkey values.

and you solve this by installing.

i check it and give some infos to you.

cu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12