Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blink Cd

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    am i the only one that was greatly dissapointed with the newset blink 182 cd?

2. Music   -   #2
    Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    no you are not

3. Music   -   #3
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    k good, i thought something was rong wit me

4. Music   -   #4
    i'm not a huge fan of blink
    i initially disliked the album a lot, but listened to it a few times, and now i enjoy it.

i can understand why some people don't like it though.

5. Music   -   #5
    Proffesional Dumbass
    I dont like it either, theyve turned into such pussies

6. Music   -   #6
    Seriously people, how can you expect anything from them in the first place? Terrible band, the drummer is amazing, but bass is nothing short of pitiful and the guitar is nothing special. All Boxcar Racer, as a band, was an attempt to cash in on the emo fad ($$$$&#036, and all Take Off Your Pants And Jacket was, was what their label told them to right, and of course, like the poseurs that they are, they put it out. I have no respect for these idiots, except maye the drummer, for he is nuts.

7. Music   -   #7
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by opivykid@4 January 2004 - 07:47
    Seriously people, how can you expect anything from them in the first place? Terrible band, the drummer is amazing, but bass is nothing short of pitiful and the guitar is nothing special. All Boxcar Racer, as a band, was an attempt to cash in on the emo fad ($$$$&#036, and all Take Off Your Pants And Jacket was, was what their label told them to right, and of course, like the poseurs that they are, they put it out. I have no respect for these idiots, except maye the drummer, for he is nuts.
    what makes them a terrible band? beacause you don't like them? i personally think they are a very good band, with their earlier stuff (dude ranch, cheshire cat, etc..) being better than the more recent "poppyer" stuff, except for their new albuim which i personally think is their best yet

I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Meh i like it...just my opinion...wont waste my time with a reason why...cause its not worth it...dont wanna waste my time...

9. Music   -   #9
    masta.z = I don't give a shit who the hell you are, when you sell out THAT fucking bad, you don't deserve respect from anyone. That makes them a terrible band. And trust me, its not just me that thinks this way. Just my opinion though....

10. Music   -   #10
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by opivykid@5 January 2004 - 13:14
    masta.z = I don't give a shit who the hell you are, when you sell out THAT fucking bad, you don't deserve respect from anyone. That makes them a terrible band. And trust me, its not just me that thinks this way. Just my opinion though....
    why do bitches have to open their mouth and make me say my opinion...OK opivykid...people change...and blink 182 have changed...i gave them a 2nd chance and liked their latest CD...and what is it with everyone saying every band has sold out because they got famous...why dont you just shut the fuck up and stop your whinging...i respect blink 182...i respect them because i grew up listening to them and unwritten law, pennywise, NoFX and all the rest while also being into 70's punk aswell...and are you a musician??...if you are why arent you out there making records instead of complaining about bands who've spent ages getting shit all money off record companies and then finally making money (off some might say a shit album) but 5 years ago they got shit all money off a good album...oh and if you arent a musician i suggest you just walk away from this argument with your tail between your legs...think before you type

Laters
    Cely :music1:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast