Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playlist

Poster
    I've mainly been listening to a limited number of albums lately, so i thought i'd load in all my tracks into wmp and randomise the playlist so i got a better selection

i just did a search for all my mp3's and dragged the results into wmp. i was a bit annoyed when wmp hung for a few minutes, then i realised why...the playlist was a little long...906 hours, 44 minutes and 53 seconds to be exact...

so...how long are all of you guys/girls 'playlists'?

On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Music   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Well if I had a harddrive that could hold it all.It would be 4006 Hours 22 minutes and 53 seconds.That is what I have offline.Now I need to add up what I have on the PC which is around 1200 Albums.Winamp is showing 33 Days(792 Hours)9 Hours 44 Minutes and 12 seconds.

So all together it would be around 4807 Hours.Give or take a few Hours.I think I added all that up right.

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 January 2004 - 07:28
    Well if I had a harddrive that could hold it all.It would be 4006 Hours 22 minutes and 53 seconds.That is what I have offline.Now I need to add up what I have on the PC which is around 1200 Albums.Winamp is showing 801 Hours 44 Minutes and 12 seconds.

So all together it would be around 4807 Hours.Give or take a few Hours.I think I added all that up right.
    sounds about right to me

i knew you'd probably post in here, show off

And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Music   -   #4
    Poster
    i'd have thought this topic would have been more popular...?

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Music   -   #5
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    906 hours?
    4807 hours?

How many mp3's have you got in total?

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Samurai@14 January 2004 - 01:52
    906 hours?
    4807 hours?

i'm up over 15000 at the moment

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Music   -   #7
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Ok I'm looking at about 10% of that right now, and I can't think of anything else to get music-wise. I'm sure you've probably heard of TagScanner or Print Folders. These allow you to make a .txt or .html (better) list of all files in certain directories. TagScanner is better for mp3's and the .html document is very clear and precise too.

Would it be possible for you to make me one of these files (pref. in .html format) and send it to [email protected]? I'm sure you've got some pretty decent mp3's which I haven't even thought about d/l yet. Don't worry about the email address being posted, it's my dummy account

Samurai

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by Samurai@13 January 2004 - 21:52
    906 hours?
    4807 hours?

6000+ Albums.So around 60,000 MP3s.Give or take a few hundred.

9. Music   -   #9
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    my playlist in winamp is 626 hours and 24 mins.
    I have about 8500 songs im a noob

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by Samurai@13 January 2004 - 22:14
    Ok I'm looking at about 10% of that right now, and I can't think of anything else to get music-wise. I'm sure you've probably heard of TagScanner or Print Folders. These allow you to make a .txt or .html (better) list of all files in certain directories. TagScanner is better for mp3's and the .html document is very clear and precise too.

Would it be possible for you to make me one of these files (pref. in .html format) and send it to [email protected]? I'm sure you've got some pretty decent mp3's which I haven't even thought about d/l yet. Don't worry about the email address being posted, it's my dummy account

Samurai
    http://www.funkycapricorn.com

I need to update it though.About 3900 Albums there and another 2100+ to still add.

OrangeCD - The Ultimate Music Database Software

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast