Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Image On T.v

Poster
    Right click on your desktop and click 'Properties', click the Settings>Advanced>Adaptor. Your display adaptor information should be shown there.
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini@11 January 2004 - 04:00
    What ever happened to just checking in device manager or display properties 
    what ever happen to reading b4 you post.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    *Has been googling for the past 15 mins for you creamer.

Now, here is the thing, in my opinion, the best option would be to just get a video card, (even the cheap ones) so you have something like an S-Video output, because alot of TV's now have that, and it would just be a simple s video to s video cable, and those are pretty cheap.

But, we need a VGA, to s video, or probably just an RCA because all TVs usually have those.

Now with that in mind, that means this. You have to do converting, which means a chip in the cable, which means more money.

Cheapest onestop answer I found,

http://store.yahoo.com/ruby-electron...hwebcable.html

29 bucks, and like 6 shipping I believe.

It will do what you need to do.

Btw, there is a cheaper option, but it only has female RCA ouputs, so you would need a Male RCA to RCA male cable to complete everything. So if you have one of those just tell me, but if you dont, it will just cost most to buy one.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by _John_Lennon_@11 January 2004 - 04:46
    *Has been googling for the past 15 mins for you creamer.

Now, here is the thing, in my opinion, the best option would be to just get a video card, (even the cheap ones) so you have something like an S-Video output, because alot of TV's now have that, and it would just be a simple s video to s video cable, and those are pretty cheap.

But, we need a VGA, to s video, or probably just an RCA because all TVs usually have those.

Now with that in mind, that means this. You have to do converting, which means a chip in the cable, which means more money.

Cheapest onestop answer I found,

http://store.yahoo.com/ruby-electron...hwebcable.html

29 bucks, and like 6 shipping I believe.

It will do what you need to do.

Btw, there is a cheaper option, but it only has female RCA ouputs, so you would need a Male RCA to RCA male cable to complete everything. So if you have one of those just tell me, but if you dont, it will just cost most to buy one.
    cheers ill have a look into it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123