Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neone Play Halo Online

you can find me in the HALO_cracked 1.03. i host it, and im pretty good at the game. come and challenge me if you dare. normally im not for about 2-3 hours before this. well im gonna go to sleep for the night so hopefully ill see ya'all in halo tommorrow!!! btw.. post your halo nicknames!
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i am really good at halo online. got 1st place in 7 games in a row. then got 2nd cuz this stupid guy kept sniping me! arg! where did u get the patch to play online?

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@11 January 2004 - 06:51
    then got 2nd cuz this stupid guy kept sniping me! arg!
    ah...!

so anyone who kills you is stupid then?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by 4th gen+11 January 2004 - 00:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 11 January 2004 - 00:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@11 January 2004 - 06:51
    then got 2nd cuz this stupid guy kept sniping me&#33; arg&#33;
    ah...&#33;

so anyone who kills you is stupid then? [/b][/quote]
    lol

EDIT: sorry if i&#39;ve been out of the loop for too long, but u r 3rd gen n00b, or is 3rd_gen_n00b actually 4th gen i smell a conspiracy of some sort

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Games   -   #5
    Lick My Lovepump
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+11 January 2004 - 08:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 11 January 2004 - 08:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@11 January 2004 - 00:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power
    @11 January 2004 - 06:51
    then got 2nd cuz this stupid guy kept sniping me&#33; arg&#33;

ah...&#33;

so anyone who kills you is stupid then?
    lol

EDIT: sorry if i&#39;ve been out of the loop for too long, but u r 3rd gen n00b, or is 3rd_gen_n00b actually 4th gen i smell a conspiracy of some sort [/b][/quote]
    4th gen is 3rd gen noob, with a name change. I think

6. Games   -   #6
    yeah i play halo....nicknames dave (how imaginative) on cracked too....whas ure nickname gamer dude?

7. Games   -   #7
    BANNED
    can any1 pm me and tell me where to get the patches and stuff? i wanna try to play...never played halo online

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by DWk@11 January 2004 - 11:21
    can any1 pm me and tell me where to get the patches and stuff? i wanna try to play...never played halo online
    i can&#39;t find the patch for the newest update that bill gates shitted out. can anyone pm me a link or email me or something?

9. Games   -   #9
    go to gamecopyworld.com to get the 1.03 fixed exe patch. you need to either have a mounted cd of it, or a brunt copy of it. you can only play on cracked servers, and my nickname for it is gamer.
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by pc&#045;gamer&#045;dude@11 January 2004 - 12:56
    go to gamecopyworld.com to get the 1.03 fixed exe patch. you need to either have a mounted cd of it, or a brunt copy of it. you can only play on cracked servers, and my nickname for it is gamer.
    so this one isn &#39;t a no cd?

do i get 1.03 or 1.031? and y is this only a online patch and not a no cd?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast