Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need Your Opinion

racer II's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by namzuf9@11 January 2004 - 17:19
    But to be honest if he's even considering leaving his g/f for someone else they cant have that much of a great relationship imo.
    Thats the problem , he doesnt know an answer on that...
    He said it feels like hes just very good friends with his g/f, but maybe thats just because there togheter for a long time i thought it was 5 or 6 years.

And hes afraid that if he breaks up with his g/f his true feelings about her will come out.
    And he will be sorry , but it will be too late then.
    System:
    LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    Xfx 7900gt extreme
    2x Maxtor 250gb sata
    2x Maxtor 80gb (p)ata
    2x 512mb mem , dual channel
    Tagan 580w psu
    Coolermaster stacker case
    Zalman reserator 1

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    If this guy goes ahead, his current gf will be heartbroken, if she really does love him. To risk all this on someone he's never met in person is ridiculous. I don't believe this guy is in love with the Internet girl, but is suffering from lust.

To summerise, it is obvious he sees this as a way of getting out of his relationship and into another (more better) one. You said he feels like his current relationship feels like it's drifting apart... my advice? Talk. He needs to talk to his current gf to find out why he thinks this is. If he does this first, he may realise he still loves his current gf. Whatever you do, don't let him split up with his current gf to meet up with 'Internet girl'. That comment made me very suspicious and I suspect the day they arrange to meet up, she 'has a cold', or is 'washing her hair'.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    The grass is always greener on the other side.. This guy is probably all giddy from the excitment that a new girl brings to the table and of course a five or six year relationship can't still bring that same feeling. Maybe he should try making things more exciting with his current girlfriend! I suppose that would mean not spending HOURS on the computer talking to another girl!!!

Maybe his current girlfriend doesn't want the realtionship anymore either and their both looking for a way out..

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Its magic baby!
    Originally posted by Kitty@11 January 2004 - 17:37
    I suppose that would mean not spending HOURS on the computer talking to another girl!!!

thats the key to it all if he hadent spent so much time on teh net then his present gf would be happy and they would probably be much more happy.
    Wiz.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+11 January 2004 - 18:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 &#064; 11 January 2004 - 18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kitty@11 January 2004 - 17:37
    I suppose that would mean not spending HOURS on the computer talking to another girl&#33;&#33;&#33;

thats the key to it all if he hadent spent so much time on teh net then his present gf would be happy and they would probably be much more happy. [/b][/quote]
    So it&#39;s all his fault if it backfires completely?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    racer II's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1+11 January 2004 - 18:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wizard_Mon1 @ 11 January 2004 - 18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Kitty@11 January 2004 - 17:37
    I suppose that would mean not spending HOURS on the computer talking to another girl&#33;&#33;&#33;

thats the key to it all if he hadent spent so much time on teh net then his present gf would be happy and they would probably be much more happy. [/b][/quote]
    Before he started to do that, he and his g/f already "grew appart".
    Maybe thats y this happened
    System:
    LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    Xfx 7900gt extreme
    2x Maxtor 250gb sata
    2x Maxtor 80gb (p)ata
    2x 512mb mem , dual channel
    Tagan 580w psu
    Coolermaster stacker case
    Zalman reserator 1

7. Lounge   -   #37
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by racer II@11 January 2004 - 18:45

Before he started to do that, he and his g/f already "grew appart".
    Maybe thats y this happened
    Dude, is this you?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234