Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's Not Going To The Kl Party?

I hope to be there although may be in SOuth East Asia as it happend but if I'm in uk I'll gatecrash that shit - so what's your excuse?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    NoX's Avatar Poster
    kl party??? wha...??? whens this? no one told me

Elisha Is My Wife, DONT TOUCH! (LP FAN - Fort Minor Sucks BTW) oh and forgot i use the alias NoX here.. lol

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    excuse my excuse is I ate to much Campbells CHUNKY soup
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by Keikan@10 January 2004 - 22:36
    excuse my excuse is I ate to much Campbells CHUNKY soup

5. Lounge   -   #5
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Too far away from me but plus I am skint at the mo and have no holiday left at work

Otherwise

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Haven't really been here that long so don't know that many board members to well...plus Plymouth to Glasgow is a VERY LONG journey...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    What Party?

And if it is not in America will not be there.Even if it was in lets say some place like New York I really do not think I would go.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by Withcheese@10 January 2004 - 22:54
    Haven't really been here that long so don't know that many board members to well...plus Plymouth to Glasgow is a VERY LONG journey...
    yeah seems very clicky at the mmoent

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+10 January 2004 - 23:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 10 January 2004 - 23:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese@10 January 2004 - 22:54
    Haven&#39;t really been here that long so don&#39;t know that many board members to well...plus Plymouth to Glasgow is a VERY LONG journey...
    yeah seems very clicky at the mmoent [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s not that sam4, I&#39;ve been here for just a few months...I&#39;m a relative outsider really. The distance and money thing puts me off more than anythin g...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by Withcheese+10 January 2004 - 23:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 10 January 2004 - 23:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@10 January 2004 - 23:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-Withcheese
    @10 January 2004 - 22:54
    Haven&#39;t really been here that long so don&#39;t know that many board members to well...plus Plymouth to Glasgow is a VERY LONG journey...

yeah seems very clicky at the mmoent
    It&#39;s not that sam4, I&#39;ve been here for just a few months...I&#39;m a relative outsider really. The distance and money thing puts me off more than anythin g... [/b][/quote]
    yeah seems very cl;icky at the mommnet

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast