Thread: Halo Cab Files

Can someone upload uncorrupted Halo PC CAB files please or a
    version of Halo pc without corrupted CAB files for download please. : :

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Why which cab do you want and don't say all of them.

3. Games   -   #3
    Cab 3 and Cab 5 : :

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Well I had a feeling you was going to say them I had the same problem had to redown again then got one good one between the two I can't help at the moment too busy upping on BT.
    Ther are the 2 biggest as well Cab3 = 114,594,689 Cab5 = 165,805.989.
    Have you got CDmage and tried repairing it in there I had 1 cab each bad in both downloads.

5. Games   -   #5
    Sorry, no i don't have CDmage. I will try downloading again and hopefully i won't get the Cab 3 and Cab 4 corruption. Once again if anyone can upload uncorrupted Cab 3 and Cab 4 files for Halo pc that will help everyone else downloading Halo alot. : :

6. Games   -   #6
    Lick My Lovepump
    Use CDMage before redownloading them. Its worth a try.

7. Games   -   #7
    CDmage won't work on these CAB files, CAB 3 and CAB 5. Need someone with uncorrupted CAB 3 and CAB 5 for Halo to upload them on Kazza please !! :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    First of all open the file with CDmage extract the two cabs 3&5 to your hard drive, open Winrar find the 2 files highlight them both and tell Winrar to test them if this doesn't work I'll see what I can do, I'am in the UK where are you its a time zone thing its not that simple just dropping them in KaZaa and you finding them.

If I am awake and so are you have you got Msn messager if so can pass them that way.

9. Games   -   #9
    Thanks for offering your help but I got a good img. file of halo off supernova.org. Now how to get the darn multiplayer feature to connect without booting me off for invalid CD key. :helpsmile: :helpsmile: