Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How To Make A Vcd/svcd

but in nero u can just drag and drop a divx file and it will burn it to vcd in about one hour.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    muchspl2
    of coarse, this is how to do it correctly, nero sometime flips the movie for no reason
    and its just overall a shitty encode, no pixelation or blockyness compared to doing it correctly with tmpgenc

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by muchspl2@12 January 2004 - 22:17
    of coarse, this is how to do it correctly, nero sometime flips the movie for no reason
    and its just overall a shitty encode, no pixelation or blockyness compared to doing it correctly with tmpgenc
    but does this method take longer?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    muchspl2 has done it again,, very nice work indeed, and i got ur PM just now (i was on holidays) to much work to do now, updating the site and adding this new Guide of yours (i hope u r ok with it)

once again very nice work, as i will be trying this ASAP.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    muchspl2
    cool man I tried you email on your site and it kicked a error, so I left that message on the sign up
    glad you got it

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    hey muchspl2 when i tried your method it said that it was too large for the cdr media on the estimate part of the wizard.

anyone help

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    muchspl2
    yes just encode it
    I havent made the splitting part yet, and I'm drunk now but ill try to wing it
    you should encode the whole thing

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    hey muchspl2 VirtualDub is tricky little complicated software so therefore i am really looking forward to ur guide on VirtualDub.

i gota question about KVCD as well which i will be posting in KVCD thread..

PS: i have to update my site anyway and i will sort out that email error, thanks for telling me though.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by muchspl2@12 January 2004 - 22:49
    yes just encode it
    I havent made the splitting part yet, and I'm drunk now but ill try to wing it
    you should encode the whole thing
    oh i thought u meant we could put one movie on one disk.

because this guy that i was talking to he said that nero does that with divx movies.

how can that be possible

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    muchspl2
    well with kvcd you can fit it on one disc, but thats another guide

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast