Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lotr Question

Retired
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@12 January 2004 - 14:05
    wat's the best version out there? i'm dying to c it again, but i want the best quality version
    check www.vcdquality.com or www.nforce.nl

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}+12 January 2004 - 09:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ({I}{K}{E} @ 12 January 2004 - 09:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@12 January 2004 - 14:05
    wat&#39;s the best version out there? i&#39;m dying to c it again, but i want the best quality version
    check www.vcdquality.com or www.nforce.nl [/b][/quote]
    rite, but anyone here want to shine some light? some of those scrn shots arn&#39;t that good when the quality is really good, or visa versa

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Poster
    PM me your email and I will cut a piece out of the one I have for you to look over.

Its just over 8 1/2 megs.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by cwctv@12 January 2004 - 18:16
    PM me your email and I will cut a piece out of the one I have for you to look over.

Its just over 8 1/2 megs.
    how will that fit on my email? i have hotmail. how bout just send it to me via msn messenger or aim?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster
    Yeah thats fine need account msn messenger .

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    i am using emule and the name of the file is Lord Of The Rings Return Of The King CD 1 (and CD2)-Mpt.Kor.SVCD.mpg
    its takes a long time but its worth it

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by chalice@12 January 2004 - 09:09
    Smeagol/Gollum were River Folk, who Gandalf guesses may be descendants or relations of Hobbits. While Hobbits tended to hide and thrive in grassy, fertile areas, the River Folks&#39; habitat and source of food was rivers.

So they may have been a strain of Hobbits many centuries ago but changed their ways according to their surroundings.
    Although Tolken in vague about this Smeagol was almost certianly a Hobbit.

"Before crossing the mountians the Hobbits had already become divided into three somwhat different breeds: Harfoots, Stoors and Fallohides... the Stoors... thier feet and hands were larger, and the prefered flatland and riversides."
    -The Fellowship of the Ring.

Most people believe he (Smeagol) was from a colony of Hobbits who were Stoors before they crossed the mountians or a community that since died out.

The other two breeds of Hobbits were afraid of deep water.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    btw guys, logistic is the best. i just got 3 cds on irc. half of the last one to go. looks pretty good for an early release. i&#39;m still getting the dvd rips when they come out of course

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12