Thread: Full Screen Images

When I check out an image and click on Full Screen, it goes full screen, but only stays that way for about 3 seconds then automatically goes back to regular size. I wish it would stay full screen size until I change it. It used to do this, but not any more. Does anyone know how I can return this feature to the way it used to be? Thank you.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    So no one knows?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    With what tool you open this file ?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ...and the only way I can view em' full size without them going back small again is to use the Shell, which I prefer not to. Any clues on this?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox@13 January 2004 - 01:45
    I'm just referring to opening viewing ANY image file. It used to be you could look at an image file and click on the Full Screen button and it would go to full screen size until u hit Shift +Escape or Ctrl+Escape , but now, it only stays full screen size for about 3 or 4 seconds, and then just pops back to small regular size image on its own without me doing anything. It's annoying. It never used to do this until a few months ago. Can't figure out why? Thanks.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Hypnotised+13 January 2004 - 01:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hypnotised @ 13 January 2004 - 01:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Autumn Fox@13 January 2004 - 01:45
    I&#39;m just referring to opening viewing ANY image file. (...) [/b][/quote]
    What application you use to open a image file.

Anyway, it might be due to mouse movment, a process or moon gravitation, what application ?

Sorry for being rude by with this amount of info my answers might be correct.

BTW. If you want to add something use edit and not Reply B)

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox+13 January 2004 - 02:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Autumn Fox @ 13 January 2004 - 02:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Hypnotised@13 January 2004 - 01:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-Autumn Fox
    @13 January 2004 - 01:45

I&#39;m just referring to opening viewing ANY image file. (...)
    What application you use to open a image file.

Anyway, it might be due to mouse movment, a process or moon gravitation, what application ?

Sorry for being rude by with this amount of info my answers might be correct.

BTW. If you want to add something use edit and not Reply B) [/b][/quote]
    Sorry. Sheesh. In Images, if I right click on the image and left click on Play/View in Theatre, the default KLite media player comes up. But, if i click on Full Screen[B], the actual Windows Media Player comes on with all those WMP features. That&#39;s what won&#39;t stay open. Thanks.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Yeah, I have the same. Seems to be that an image can and will stay in full screen mode IF you don&#39;t move your mouse after clicking full screen button, if you do the bars will slide back in then start to slide off and full screen goes bye-bye. As for now &#39;tis the only sollution. If i find other i&#39;ll let you know.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by Autumn Fox@13 January 2004 - 02:36
    Yeah, I have the same. Seems to be that an image can and will stay in full screen mode IF you don&#39;t move your mouse after clicking full screen button, if you do the bars will slide back in then start to slide off and full screen goes bye-bye. As for now &#39;tis the only sollution. If i find other i&#39;ll let you know.
    Thanks Autumn Fox. Appreciate it. I&#39;ll try to be more gentle&#33; Guess I&#39;ll have to use the Shell if that doesn&#39;t work. Thanks again.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Hypnotised@13 January 2004 - 02:55
    (...)
    Thanks Autumn Fox. Appreciate it. I&#39;ll try to be more gentle&#33; Guess I&#39;ll have to use the Shell if that doesn&#39;t work. Thanks again.
    No problem. Also i&#39;d recomend ACDSee or InfraView for image files.

And a thing for all of the posters in Problems & Questions subforum. Give as much information on your problem as possible. The more info we have the sooner and more accurate answer will be given. And above all: Search through out the Problems & Questions wheter or not this problem has been ever brought up.

Try to follow this patern:
    • Any type of introduction
    • I have a problem with... Give the applications name, version and what are you trying to do with it.
    • Tell what kind of a file you&#39;re trying to work with (its extension) and where did you get it from.
    • Give any and all error messages given by the program and/or operating system.
    • Give system specifications: OS (with/without updates ?), uptime, hardware.
    I might add anything else later.