Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Almighty Movie Errors

I've downloaded the Movie 3 times now, same problem, same spot. it happens between 50mins an 55mins in the movie, the time changes each time I download the same version? the first Time I split the movie, I had everything 2 the Chili Meteor(51m05s), but the latest 1(same file size) was at 50m for that scene? whats witch that. this error on the first 2 jus caused the screen 2 garble, then audio went stupid(hear it, see it 6s later&#33, but on the last 1, the movie jus stops? what the hell is wrong? is there a patch like how there was for The Two Towers? u know how the video was really messed up in like 3 spots and u needed 2 patch it with some shit to make it work? jus wondering if there was somthin like that for thiz film.

Filename:
    Bruce.Almight.PROPER.UNSUBBED.DVDSCR.XViD-DVL.avi
    File Size:
    716,144kb

Hopfully I'm not the only 1 with the problem an som1 knows what I'm talking about.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    what player are you using?
    or get a tool to remove the damaged frames

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Use Kaaza Corruption Fixer and just redownload the corrupted parts. I used it for Two Towers EE and it worked for both the glitches I had in the movie.

http://www.geocities.com/drspud11/

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    how do I work this thing? this sounds like a great tool, how do I find witch bytes I need downloaded? Possibly using I dunno, VirtualDub. cause with VirtualDub I can locate the bad Frames, going by that I wanna know where the problem starts an finishes. jus so I can replace that section in the video.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Get this here fixes most bad movies except audio sync problems.

http://divxrepair.sourceforge.net/

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Doesn't DivX Repair only work on DivX movies? correct me if I'm wrong. but my Copy of Bruce Almighty is XviD.

EDIT: I just checked on my latest download of this, there is no audio Sync problems after the Video Stream error. so I shouldn't recieve Problems from usin KCF 2 2 redownload the part I need. but can any1 help me 2 figure out witch bytes are currupted? also when I put in the numbers, does it download whats between them or is that what the program keeps, an w/e isn't listed downloads?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    alright i found the bytes, now how do I get it to start? where it says ".dat File to Use for Info:" what go's there? and what does the 2 check boxes do? BackupFile, hows that work? after the download is the original File Replaced or somthin? and whats Automaticly Rename File do? witch file does it rename? the Dat, the original, or the new Download?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Be quicker using DivX Repair fixes all avi files xvid is a dvix shoot off.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    ya But I herd that it jus makes them readable, the funky colors stay the same an stuff like that. but this KCF fuckin Works, It's best fuckin Tool ever, it needs 2 come with K++! theres been so many times I've had currupt data on movies, this Fixes that so easy, I've re-downloaded many times with movies, or jus said fuck it, but now, this makes it so much easyer, it took like 1 min 2 download the data that was currupt(woulda been 2 hours 2 download again), worked the first time, it's friggin awesome. sorry about the language but I do love this program. Thanks to 7aint9 for showing me the program, and thanks 2 the ppl/or person who made this program.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    Glad you did it I can't make the thing out found it 1 year ago now and if the movie which is beening shared is all the same you keep getting the corrupt again and again,anyway you have it now I liked this movie too got it from BT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast