Thread: Need More Resources

Hi! I'm a new downloader. Even after the famous tip of searching after starting to download, every few minutes the download stops - more sources needed - and I need to click on "find more sources". One movie is taking me days! Any way to automate or get around this problem. P.S. If this question is in the wrong area - where should it be posted?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    what version of kazaa did you install.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    kazza lite 2.1.0

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I would remove that one and install one of the newer ones. I think they are better. Not to rag on the people that use 2.1.0, it still works great for some people. Uninstall, rund adaware and then install a newer version, U can find it HERE

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    jump to supernode and see if that help

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Moving this...
    Spoiler: Show

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    very good FF you beat me to it lollllllllllllllllllllll

@arlaz first off always search and have 30 or 40 sources for you file before you pick it for download and second remember:

your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by what you see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps