Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Its Official Then..

internet.news
    Originally posted by UKMan@13 January 2004 - 03:06
    ...her native country of Belgium this coming friday (16th) for the fresh air and invigorating athmosphere of Scotland. Of course she wont be leaving us in the true sense and will hopefully be meeting some of you (us) over there for the Glasgow Pub Crawl 2004 in february.

This will give everyone however a chance to wish her bon voyage and good wishes for her new life in a new country and with a new comrade.

So heres to you Skweeky :beerchug: and may your life be full of exciting adventures, lots of romance and jolly good luck for the future. May the ferry trip be a safe one and may the night onboard be full of what you wish and long for

Much Love
    UKMan - Ukkie
    Skweeky, you will never leave us!

You can't do that - ok, I respect it: enjoy your live as far as poossible, I would do
    the same, but if you some minutes, and only if just some minutes, come and have a look a short one on the board I also will probably not be here so often in near future, but when I have some time I will come in...

And if anyone wants to visit me in Nuremberg you can PM me

2. Lounge   -   #32
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Good luck Skweeks

Hope you have a good ferry journey and remember lifeboats aren't the best place

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Good luck Skweeky, all the best to you

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. Lounge   -   #34
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Enjoy the move and I see you soon :beerchug: :guinesssmile:

5. Lounge   -   #35
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Just to confirm that Skweeky isn't leaving the board for good as far as i know, she's just moving to Scotland - i believe they have internet connections there too, as can be seen with other posters around

Peace
    UKMan

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Scotland Is Cool You'll Like It Here. We Have Belgium Chocolate

7. Lounge   -   #37
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I dont think the Scottish Pub Landlords know whats gonna hit them shortly - but the guys are in for a ferking good time as are some of the ladies

Belgiums loss is Scotlands gain though B)

Peace
    Ukkie

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Skweeky

Whoever told you that Prestwick was close or similar to Glasgow was sadly mis-representing the facts.

If and when you and a group of your closest associates ever decide to visit Glasgow for real, please let me know. If you supply the date / time / venue I will gladly buy you a welcoming pint.

I wish you and yours all the best in your new home and life.

Take care of yourself, I am serious about the pint btw.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@15 January 2004 - 03:10
    Skweeky

Whoever told you that Prestwick was close or similar to Glasgow was sadly mis-representing the facts.

If and when you and a group of your closest associates ever decide to visit Glasgow for real, please let me know. If you supply the date / time / venue I will gladly buy you a welcoming pint.

I do believe the dates allready been finalised J'pol:

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=807079

Peace
    UKMan

10. Lounge   -   #40
    imported_uncle_cracker
    Originally posted by UKMan+15 January 2004 - 03:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UKMan &#064; 15 January 2004 - 03:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@15 January 2004 - 03:10
    Skweeky

I do believe the dates allready been finalised J&#39;pol:

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=807079

Peace
    UKMan[/b][/quote]
    hello ukman ..

i do not know exactly what&#39;s going on here ..... but i sent a pm to skweeky ...

i do not know her, but you do ... and cause you are a friend of mine, i sent her my greetings too

have a nice time ........... i love this forum B)

cu uncle

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast