Thread: Any Fix Tools For *.tar Files ?

Poster
    as you know most files u get from irc is *.tar .. i know how to extract it .. and thats not the point .. but my question is
    is there any tool to fix the corruptions that sometimes happen when downloading a *.tar file from irc ?

Thanks in advance

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by Mercy@13 January 2004 - 04:01
    as you know most files u get from irc is *.tar .. i know how to extract it .. and thats not the point .. but my question is
    is there any tool to fix the corruptions that sometimes happen when downloading a *.tar file from irc ?

Thanks in advance
    yes try advanced zip repair. you can find a crack being served is you use a search engine. it's excellent.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    or advanced tar repair (atr) good luck with the crack it has eluded me

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ever try requesting it in a warez newsgroup? might be just what the doctor ordered.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    advanced zip repair is crap .. so i'll look for the other one advanced tar repair thanks alot

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    I dont think there is an actual crack for advanced tar repair .. i have searched anywhere .. hope anyone can help with that

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Mercy Posted on 14 January 2004 - 13:29
      I dont think there is an actual crack for advanced tar repair .. i have searched anywhere .. hope anyone can help with that 
    yes i agree it would be nice but i think we have to be careful rules and all you know!!!