Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Dean

Turkeyboy
    I've had to use my son's username to write this, because I am being blocked. My posts are moderated, and have been for the last two weeks.

I was put on moderation by the actions of IKE, for daring to mention he had no right to tell me what to do outside his section. So he told his buddy, Jetje, who then put me on moderation. Jetje has been on a personal vendetta against me for several months, he censors and cuts my posts for no reason other than to be a prick!

And before someone like Busyman barges in and tells me to PM the mods concerned, I have, to Jetje, IKE, Lamesy and 7thElement. Only Lamesy had the decency to reply, and he was unable to tell me much.

It is becoming increasingly obvious that the members of this board have become a by-product of the real agenda here. We are treated like shit, but we are needed, that way, the money keeps rolling in!

Well I'm out of here, I don't need this shit. The idiots on this board are no problem, I can easily deal with them, but when admin and mods gang up on me, what chance do I stand?

Thanx to all my friends on this board, it's been a pleasure. To Jetje and IKE, fuck you!!

Billy Dean.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Bye....

We'll miss you?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    /me shakes fist angryly at sky.

Billy, I think you're a good guy, and have no reason to leave, let alone be moderated. I think you should stick around till we can get things all cleared up.

"If you're not failing every now and again, it's a sign you're not doing anything very innovative."

4. Lounge   -   #4
    muchspl2

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Damn Billy I don't know the circumstances but I see you kinda had no other choice but to post that I guess.

I wonder what you did... exactly?

I had a small problem with IKE as well but I PM'd him and he never responded.

But I don't dislike him though because it was a very small problem.

Was it that you made the original problem public?

Oh hell it's research time let's see what's what.

edit: muchpl2 you are a funny dude
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Billy if you read this

You made your "displeasure" with your topic being moved very public.

Leave the little shit alone. Your topic wasn't closed (originally) just moved (to a better suited World I might add).

Keep in mind that Internetworld is new so anything belonging there needs to be there or there is no justification for it. Get logical.

It also seems that 'after' you were put on moderation you didn't chill out and actually turned the blowtorch to the blue flame.

(In the Hypoluxa vs net w++er at that!&#33Whoa!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Turkeyboy
    This was the thread I was moderated for, show me, someone, what I said that others haven't said worse. After Jetje's last remark he stuck me on moderation. This was the thread referred to.

@ Busy; I have every right to show my displeasure, that's what "Free Speech" is all about. BTW, the thread wasn't moved, and that wasn't my concern, it was the way someone chose to comment on it. Perhaps more people should read 10 ...

10. Do not Stalk. Do not travel the boards looking for people who you feel are breaking rules so you can tell them off. Do not warn people of the rules when they first arrive - that can be insulting. If someone is being a nuisance on the board, and a moderator is aware of the situation, consider backing off. Goading and provoking troublemakers takes control of the situation away from the moderator and makes their role more difficult.
    Billy Dean.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Wait... so you called I.am a "little prick" just because he thought the thread might be better suited for InternetWorld?
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>And don&#39;t tell me what to do, you&#39;re not a global mod. [/b]

So?
    <!--QuoteBegin-jetje

The only difference is that they&#39;re just more dedicated to one specific area&#33;&#33;[/quote]
    Exactly.

Your warning on this board is the highest I&#39;ve ever seen. You deserved moderation.

P.S. Area Mods can also put members on moderation, disable their posting ability, suspend their account, etc.

@muchspl2

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Double Agent

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I gotcha but trust me.......

You were not put on moderation JUST for calling someone a prick.
    Think about it. It might have been an overall behavior that led to that and it came to a "head" with the "prick" comment.

There are number of people that get called names.

You&#39;ve got to look at people like Jonno that for the most part doesn&#39;t make any waves, pretty much has a good comment for the masses, and doesn&#39;t buck the status quo. An overall nice guy.
    You&#39;ve also got to contribute some meaningful info sometimes.
    I&#39;m not saying that you haven&#39;t; I&#39;m just saying that a mod is going to look at more than one thing.

Keep in mind also. If you piss off the wrong person and they are friendly with others (not necessarily mods) the others will generally follow suit. No matter the circumstances you look bad. It&#39;s simple logic.

So getting publicly angry with a mod and then going further.......well you get the jist. Simple logic.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast